Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) Empty Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:42 am

Sam sat on the roof of the Orphanage, having accessed it from an unlocked window in the attic. It was late at night, and the full moon was out. Well, that was the real reason she was out there anyway; to gaze at the moon. It was relaxing to just sit there, the wind lightly ruffling her hair, not worrying about anything else. Of course, as soon as she returned back inside, her mood would most likely change back to her neutral state, enabling her to become weakened to teasing and bullying. It was becoming increasingly cold, but Sam barely even noticed it; she couldn't care less about the 'real' things around her.
Looking up at the moon, she was reminded of a tale her mother had told her before she had died. Most of it was forgotten, but what Sam could remember was that it was about a Greek man called Icarus, and something about wings, and flying too close to the sun..
She sighed, scratching her head idly, as she continued to gaze up at the moon, enjoying the short time of solitude to herself.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) Empty Re: Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 am

There was the creak of a floorboard inside, before a familiar shaggy head appeared out the window. Riley frowned to see someone had already claimed her spot, but that didn't stop her from pulling herself through the window to stand there lamely. She turned and pulled Nero up by the scruff of his neck when he started whining, icy eyes darting back to Sam seconds later. "Isn't it a little cold for you to be out here?" She asked pointedly. Maybe she could make the girl go back inside, but seriously doubted it, Sam was as stubborn as she was. She grunted, before turning her gaze on the moon quietly. She loved fire, which meant the sun was a top in her list, but cool nights like this, with the full moon hanging low enough to touch...they left her breathless.
Sort of like how Sam left her, not that the other girl really needed to know the 'lone wolf' actually had feelings aside from angry and angrier.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 am

"What's it to you?" Sam replied cooly, before smiling somewhat, and scooting over to the side, allowing some room for Riley to sit as well. "Oh, and hello Nero," she smiled, reaching out to pet him on the head. She folded her arms across her chest, continuing to stare back up at the moon, her eyes unable to look away, aside from quick glances at Riley. Sam was never good at concealing her emotions, but on the matter of Riley.. well, it was almost as if she was an expert at hiding her affection.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" she said softly, fidgeting as the wind blew her hair in her face.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 am

Riley plopped down beside Sam, weight leaned back on her arms. She kept her eyes carefully trained on...Sam. Well, maybe her self-control was waning a she grew older, she thought grumpily. "You are...I mean, it is." She recovered casually, pretending to pick as one of her already bitten fingernails for several long seconds. She finally settled on keeping her mouth shut and her gaze averted, that always worked for the best. During the day she tried to avoid Sam, and usually succeeded for the most part, but here the two were, in the middle of the night, seated on the roof together.
Nero kept his balance, before pulling his chubby self into Sam's lap. He curled up, tail laid over his nose as he sighed contently.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:00 am

Sam smiled gently, continuing to pet Nero as he lay in her lap. Looking away from the sky for once, she looked at the grounds surrounding the Orphanage, attempting to find a topic to distract herself from staring at Riley.
"Erm.." she said, "it's definetely getting colder. Probably be snowing soon, right?" How lame, she thought to herself. Eventually, she stared back up at the moon again, leaning her weight on the arm beside Riley's, when her hand slipped, and landed on top of Riley's. Sam didn't seem to notice, just showing how oblivious she was, and turned her gaze to Nero, scratching behind his ear.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 am

Riley noticed however, eyes darting to their hands unsurely, hadn’t Sam felt that spark? She had as soon as their flesh had connected, a spark that coursed through her veins and made her heart skip a beat. She didn’t move her hand though, going to enjoy the feeling until Sam realized it and drew away. “…I like the snow.” She agreed after a moment, watching the gray clouds that were steadily moving in from the east, close to shrouding the moon’s light and leaving them in darkness. “We should head inside, before we can’t see.” She stated, voice back to its neutral state. She’d let just a bit too much emotion slip for her taste, and was reeling to try and recover some of her reputation. She drew her hand away begrudgingly, and rose unsteadily to her feet before she extended her hand to Sam without really thinking, it was just a habit she hadn’t even realized she’d developed.
Nero, seeing the movement, rose unhappily to his paws and hopped off Sam’s lap. He made a mental note to snuggle with the girl more often, she gave him more affection then anyone else in the orphanage, aside from Riley.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:10 am

"Oh.. right," Sam said, taking Riley's hand in her's and pulling herself to her feet. Noticing Nero's reaction, Sam happily picked him up and nuzzled into his fur.
"He's so cute," she said softly. "He's lucky to have a cute owner too.." Sam's eyes flickered open at her own words, and she put Nero back down abruptly. Feeling her neck tense up, she rubbed it awkwardly, before opening the window back into the attic, and slipping through. So much for concealing my emotions, she thought to herself, as she slipped inside, settling herself upon an old, web-covered rocking chair, and burying her face in her hands, trying to hide her embarassment.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 am

It took Riley two minutes to connect what had been said, before she slipped through the window as well, bare feet making the old floorboards creak beneath her weight as she shut the window slowly behind her. She kept her back to Sam, chewing her lip awkwardly, what did she say now? She inhaled deeply, exhaled slowly, then turned to face the girl, opening her mouth but no sound emitted. She grunted in frustration, before the corners of her mouth quirked downwards. “You think I’m cute?” She finally asked weakly.
No one thought she was cute, so why would this beautiful angel before her think she was?
Nero whined, sitting at Sam’s feet as he bumped his little head against her leg over and over. He was obnoxiously demanding attention again.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:23 am

"I-I.. well, I-I-I," Sam stammered, an awful habit she had developed whenever she was in deep fear.
"Well, I.." She took a long, deep breath, and finally answered, "yes." She rolled Nero onto his back with her foot, trying to avoid looking at Riley, and petted his stomach softly, her face becoming increasingly hot, though it was barely seen under the shadow of her dark hair. She eventually picked him up and sat him in her lap, a distraction to herself so she wouldn't have to show her fear and affection to the one she truly loved.
"And I don't think you're cute," Sam corrected, smiling somewhat. "I know you're cute." She looked up slightly at Riley, her smile remaining as she looked upon the beautiful girl, her eyes glazed over.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:27 am

Riley was still, before her façade gradually cracked under the weight of the words dropped on her shoulders. “Just like I know you’re beautiful.” She murmured, bowing her head to hide the blush that darkened her cheeks. Not that it could be seen, it was hidden by caked on dirt, but still. Well, it was now or never, the two had come this far, why not put the cherry on the cake and go all the way with the confessions?
“I…I’ve been watching you since I got here…and,” Her words were carefully enunciated; almost as if she was afraid she’d blurt out the wrong word. “I’ve fallen in love with you.” She stated bluntly. She wasn’t the most eloquent, but knew what those words meant, and there was no subtle way to break them to the person you felt that way about. Her heart had been laid bare, and she could only hope Sam wouldn’t stab it through.
Nero lolled his tongue out, quite enjoying himself as Sam’s fingers trailed through his thick fur, untangling several of the mats that had formed. He shut his eyes, attempting to doze until he was on his paws on the floor again. These girl’s…He growled under his breath in quite frustration, before looking up to see what was happening now.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:35 am

Sam stared for a moment, before staring at the floor, trying to find the right words to her statement. It took her several moments before she could pluck up the courage and allow her face to come back into view from behind the curtain of brown hair.
"I'm in love with you too, Riley," she said softly, getting up from the rocking chair and approaching the other girl, her smile even broader. Taking a risk, she took Riley's hand in both of her own, lifted it to her lips and smirked somewhat, before tenderly kissing Riley's palm. Nero was circling around her feet again, and she half-heartedly petted him with her foot, only having eyes for Riley now.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:51 am

The slightest of smiles crossed Riley’s face, before she raised Sam’s hand to her lips in turn, kissing each of the girl’s knuckles gently. The girl was gorgeous, especially in this dim light. It even felt as if a weight had been lifted off Riley’s shoulders after the confession, and now her heart felt alive with joy at the very notion that Sam felt the same about her.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:55 am

Sam smiled gently, raising her other hand to brush Riley's own dark hair from her face.
"Riley," she said seriously, her smile vanishing for a brief moment. "You really are beautiful." Smile returning once more, Sam took a step closer to the other girl, wrapping an arm around her waist gently. Before she knew it, she had leaned forward and planted a gentle, tender kiss upon Riley's forehead, taking it slowly before doing anything else.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:16 am

Riley exhaled shakily at the kiss, eyes locking briefly with the shorter girl’s. “No, I’m not.” She denied, before growing braver and leaning forward, lips connecting tenderly with Sam’s lips for a brief moment. Then, she smiled against the other girl’s lips, letting out a breathy chuckle. “God, you’re gorgeous. What did I do to deserve this?” She wondered aloud, briefly entertaining the thought that she’d died and gone to some twisted version of Heaven.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:26 am

Smirking somewhat, Sam dominantly pulled Riley closer, a mischevious look upon her face.
"C'mere," she growled, her eyes piercing the other girl's, "maybe I can make you believe.."
She purred softly, before fierily kissing Riley, both her hands at her waist, though both seemed to have minds of their own as they slipped further downward. It was brief, but as Sam pulled back to smirk, it was definetely worth it.
"Now," she said softly, pressing her forehead against Riley's, "about me. That's an absolute lie." She chuckled softly, gazing into the other girl's eyes, her smirk turning into a warm smile, as Nero tugged at her pants, a cry for attention that went unnoticed.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:47 am

“I don’t lie.” Riley grunted out, nuzzling their noses together as they stood face-to-face, forehead-to-forehead, their hips jutting into each other’s. She twirled a strand of Sam’s dark hair around her index finger, giving a gentle tug before she connected their lips in a passionate kiss. Two could play at that game, and she most certainly was showing how she could be dominant herself. She drew back long after breathing became necessary, sucking in great gulps of air. “Do you realize how much I love you?” She asked honestly when she could properly speak again, resting one hand at the back of Sam’s neck, the other was at the girl’s waist.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:57 am

"I think I do," Sam replied softly, returning to Riley's lips, walking backwards to the rocking chair and pulling the other girl along with her, their lips still connected. She sat down and pulled Riley onto her lap, continuing to tenderly kiss her, hardly noticing when her hands slid beneath the girl's pants, not even in her mind's control anymore. She pulled back after a while to breathe, her sly smirk returning to her usually neutral face, as she set her head beside Riley's neck, blowing against her skin.
"Riley, will you be my.." she started, flustering a bit. "Will you.." She sighed, finally pulling her words together. "Will you be my lover?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:02 am

Riley’s eyes softened at the question as she leaned their heads together gently, eyes shut in bliss at feeling Sam’s fingers brushing across her skin. She was always a sucker for feather-like touches such as those, especially ones that were on her neck or just below her ear. “You had me at hello.” She admitted honestly, hands sliding downwards to the hem of Sam’s shirt. She slipped one across the girl’s stomach, tracing invisible patterns before she reached the girl’s chest and gently kneaded the sensitive flesh. Maybe those dirty pictures in Hoffman’s office she’d found would come in handy after all.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:09 am

Sam froze briefly, then smirked, leaning forward slightly to trail the tip of her tongue across the bridge of Riley's nose.
"You're mine, now," she growled, biting on the girl's neck gently, before truly sinking her teeth into her skin in a rough, deep bite, causing beads of blood to appear on her neck. They didn't last long, however, before Sam had licked them away, smiling serenely as blood was smeared across her lips and chin. Her hands had gone completely out of control as they traveled to Riley's rear, lightly squeezing it, as Sam kept the girl's upper torso busy by trailing bites and kisses down her neck, heading to her chest.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:13 am

“Just like you’re mine.” Riley proclaimed, squirming briefly before she adjusted to the touches and kisses. Her own hands had begun a gradual decent down as well, slipping into Sam’s pants gently into soft wetness. Her own eyes widened at the feel, but she loved it all the same and continued her gradual exploration. “God…” She moaned when another bite was added to her opposite shoulder. She would admit it, she loved pain, loved being made to bleed by Sam.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:30 am

Her eyes flickering open, Sam jumped when creaking footsteps could be heard outside the room she and Riley were in. She listened in fear as the foot-steps wondered, then thankfully drew away. Breathing heavily, she looked at Riley, brushing a stray strand of her hair out of her face.
"We should go somewhere else," she concluded, rubbing the back of her neck. "Somewhere a bit more private. Do you have any suggestions?" she asked. Sam knew that Riley was a natural explorer and adventurer, so she'd know the Orphanage like the back of her hand. However, before she left enough time for Riley to answer, she gently pressed her lips to the other girl's briefly, before drawing back, smiling warmly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 am

Riley’s mind was already clicking with locations, thoughts momentarily halted by the kiss before she resumed her train of thought. “There’s a room in the basement, nobody ever goes there.” She finally decided, grinning crookedly. She knew the orphanage well, and was close to being bored in exploring it. There were no new places, no new things, so basically it was exploring the same things over and over again. Though the surrounding forest made her entertain the thought of scaling the wall to continue her marauding ways. “C’mon.” She took Sam’s hand, leading the way quickly from the attic, down the back staircase quickly. Through the door they went, into the dark basement, though Riley needed no light to find her way.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:48 am

Following eagerly, with Nero nipping at her heels, Sam allowed Riley to lead her, chuckling softly. Although she, too, could see perfectly well within the darkened basement, she turned on the light that hung from the ceiling.
"So," she said, locking the door behind them so there could be no intruders bound to interrupt their 'fun', "whatever shall we do?" She smirked slyly, wrapping her arms around Riley's waist once more, nuzzling into her hair and neck.
"I'm completely at your mercy tonight," Sam purred, lightly dragging her tongue across the other girl's neck.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Riley growled the action perfect for their activities and the atmosphere. “You’re lucky I have mercy, otherwise you would have been violently taken on the floor upstairs by now.” She pointed out, before pinning Sam against the wall behind her, attacking the girl’s neck before she bite down just above the girl’s collarbone. She lapped up the blood that oozed forth, before moving on until Sam’s shirt halted her progress. She pushed Sam’s vest off her shoulders, and the shirt followed the vest to the growing heap of clothes. “My god…” She breathed, running her calloused fingertips from Sam’s cheek all the way down the expanse of her neck, across the gentle swell of her chest and across her flat stomach to the band of her pants. “You’re gorgeous.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Trying not to emit a low groan from Riley's dominant actions, Sam's smirk briefly turned to a frown.
"I'm not," she said softly, turning her head away momentarily. "But.. I'll believe you. Just this once," she said flatly, her eyes flickering to the other girl's before she pressed her lips to Riley's, roughly biting down on her bottom lip. She then wrapped her arms around her lover's body; one arm embracing her shoulder, the other at her waist, playing with the band of her pants.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum