Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:25 am

Sighing contently, Sam ran her fingers up Riley's spine slowly, her other hand running through the girl's dark raven hair.
"Riley.." she sighed, tilting her chin upwards and pressing her lips to hers, biting her bottom lip roughly as she pulled the girl into her lap, holding her loosely by the waist. She didn't even notice when heavy footsteps could be heard outside the room in the hall, drawing closer to the couple on the floor.

Last edited by Cynic on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 am

The door opened, and Tara stood dumbfounded at the scene before her. Well, this was unexpected. She almost hated to break the two apart, because it was obvious they were in love. "Girl's." Her voice was almost hoarse, but she held it together. "We need to talk." She added when both gave horrified looks in her direction. "It's nothing bad." She added.
Riley hesitantly drew away from Sam to her feet, looking dejected at being made to stop. She held Sam to her feet, and tentatively followed her mother from the room to the den, where she sat uncomfortably on the sofa.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 am

Sam followed, her neck tensing from stress as she joined Riley on the sofa, staring at the floor. Her face was blank, but her eyes were filled with fear, her mind jumping to dark conclusions on the situation. She eventually buried her face in her hands, unable to look up, her hair brushing over her face and hands like a curtain.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 am

Tara sighed, before smiling weakly. “I always knew you were special, Riley, the moment you were born I knew. Two people visited me, a man and a woman shortly after you’re birth, and told me all about you. They also told me about you, Sam. I already think of you as a daughter, don’t look so afraid.” She said sincerely.
Riley perked up instantly, eyes brightening as she grinned. She gently nudged Sam, “You serious, Ma?” She asked in disbelief.
“Dead serious.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:16 am

Sam looked up slowly, her hands falling to her sides as she stared in disbelief.
"Y-You know?" Sam stated, continuing to stare, her hands twisting nervously in her lap. Turning to Riley, she smiled weakly, taking her hand in her own.
"So.. you don't mind, right?" Sam asked cautiously, brushing a stray strand of Riley's hair out of her face.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 am

Tara shook her head, smiling. “No. I think it’s good you both have your soul-mates, and I don’t care what you do as long as you don’t hurt each other.” She added, picking Nero up when the fat pup waddled in from the bedroom after a while.
Riley grinned, brushing a strand of hair from Sam’s face in return, before she brushed her lips across the girl’s. “I love you.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 am

Sam smiled broadly, kissing Riley in return, before pulling back quickly, almost having forgotten they were being watched. Realizing that her back was aching, she muttered something about having a shower and walked out of the room and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Although she had no idea why, her breath was uneven, and no matter how hard she tried to calm it, it remained shakily odd. Shrugging it off, she turned the shower taps on, setting it to a warm temperature, stripped her clothes off and stepped inside. She then thought to herself, what if Riley showered with me? Smiling to herself, she sat down on the tiled shower floor, letting the water rush down onto her face and back.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:42 am

A second later the door opened, and shut again before the sound of clothes being stripped away was heard. Riley stepped inside the shower, grinning at the sight of Sam. “Hey you.” She said gently, pausing when the water turned to steam when it hit her shoulders, scratching the back of her neck. She was hot, but in a literal sense at the moment. “I need to learn to control that…” She pointed out; kneeling down before Sam now, shaggy wet hair clinging to her face.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 am

Sam positively beamed, taking Riley's face in her hands and pressing her lips to hers tenderly.
"It's like you read my mind sometimes," she said, chuckling softly, brushing Riley's wet hair out of her face. She then kissed Riley once more, moving down from her lips to her throat, lightly nipping and sucking at the skin, as her hands wandered down to the girl's waist, travelling further downward to her rear, lightly rubbing it as she proceeded to puncture Riley's skin.

Last edited by Cynic on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:08 am

Riley moaned, her own hands traveling down the girl’s body. They lingered at Sam’s chest, before venturing further south to the girl’s stomach, then down between her legs. Fingers dove into a warm, wet area, sliding in deeper before she began to pump at just the speed that drove Sam crazy. She sank her teeth into the girl’s shoulder, puncturing the skin and lapping eagerly at the blood that drizzling forth.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:18 am

Sam gasped audibly at Riley's actions, then moaned in pleasure, tilting her head back for the water to rush down her face and down her body. Moving her hands up Riley's spine, they settled at her chest, tenderly kneading the skin, turning her hand to capture her lover's lips once again.
"Riley," she murmured, slightly breathless, "I have a confession to make.." She sounded incredibly serious and somewhat dark, before she grinned, and said, "I love you." Chuckling softly, she licked Riley's cheek sensually, biting on her ear gently.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 am

Riley chuckled softly in return, nibbling the skin against Sam’s collar-bone gently. “I have a confession to make myself, Sam.” She whispered, taking the same dark tone the girl had as she upped the pace of her fingers inside her lover. “I love you too. Forever, and for always.” She promised sincerely, before licking just over Sam’s pulse point.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 am

Unable to hold herself back any longer, Sam pulled Riley as close as she could get to herself, gazed into her eyes for a split second, and pressed her lips to hers in a fiery kiss, her hands wrapped around her waist. Her tongue began a furious battle with Riley's, as she tried to put all her lust, passion and emotion into the kiss, deepening it by the second. Eventually, she pulled back long after oxygen was nescessary, leaning against the wall, smirking slyly at Riley.
"You're mine," she growled, getting on all fours to crawl over to her love, her nose barely an inch from the girl's. "Miss Pyromaniac."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:41 am

“I’m all yours, Ice Princess.” Riley agreed, laying perfectly still to allow Sam to have her wicked way with her. Sometimes it was nice to be the submissive one, being tenderly loved and caressed and held.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:51 am

Purring softly, Sam crawled closer, looking over Riley's body. She bent her head down, trailing her tongue across her love's neck, before shifting to a lying position between her legs, gazing up at her, smirking broadly. Then, without hesitation, she gently inserted her fingers inside the wet opening, being greeted by liquid heat. Her smirk grew even wider as she began to pump her fingers in and out, just at the right speed for Riley to melt to her hand. An idea coming into her mind, she lowered her head, continuing to pump, and gently began to lick around the outside of the opening, eventually sticking her tongue inside, lapping up the warm fluid eagerly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Riley squirmed, attempting to find something to grip, which she had to settle on being Sam’s hair. She clamped her eyes shut, entire body tensing under Sam’s skilled work. The next hour and a half went much the same, even after the hot water had run out and devastatingly cold had began to pour over the young lovers. Riley turned it off, shakily rising to her feet, legs feeling like jelly as she pulled Sam up. “You…Y-you are feisty.” She whispered hoarsely with a satisfied grin, getting a dry towel down for each of them as she started to dry herself off.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 pm

"What can I say?" Sam smirked, wrapping a towel around her torso and waist. "You bring out the animal in me." She grinned, pulling Riley by the waist and kissing her briefly, then pulled her by the hand, vanishing from the bathroom into Riley's bedroom, rubbing Nero's stomach idly as she sat on the edge of the bed.
"Do you have any spare clothes I can wear?" she asked, looking up at her lover. "It's a pain to wear the same set of clothes again. And besides," she continued, rubbing at her neck as it tensed, "what am I going to do? I don't want to go back 'home' if you can call it one; I'd rather stay here with you."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Riley came out of the bathroom in a pair of blue and black flannel pajama pants and a white t-shirt, pausing at the question. “I’ll get you something, might be a little big though.” She warned, going over to the bureau. She dug through, producing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, “Will these work?” She asked, tossing them to her lover as she ran her fingers through her wet hair to dry it faster.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Sam smiled, and nodded gratefully.
"Yeah, these will work fine," she said, pulling them on, not even self conscious about Riley standing there. She stood for a moment, staring at Riley briefly, scratching her chin, before she walked over to her and wrapped a finger around the girl's wet hair.
"I really have missed you," she murmured softly, pressing her forehead to Riley's gently, nuzzling their noses. "Even though I didn't know what exactly, there was always something missing.." She turned her gaze to the floor, nudging Riley's foot with her own.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Riley smiled, eyes dancing with a content light as she pressed a kiss to Sam’s forehead. “I had the same feeling.” She agreed, before wrapping her arms loosely around her lover’s waist. She swayed them back and forth in a sort of childish dance, grin never leaving her face. “I love you.” She murmured, voice sincere. “More then anything. I’d kill and die for you.”
She’d only make such a vow to the girl before her, and would always abide by it no matter what. “I’ll always be at your side, and I’ll protect you. To the end.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:46 am

Sam smiled in return, closing her eyes briefly, before lightly kissing the corner of the other girl's lip.
"I would do all those things for you," she said, "and anything else to protect you, to prove my love to you."
She rested her head on Riley's shoulder, sighing contently, wrapping her arms around her love.
"Well," she said, turning her head to look out the window, "what should we do? The day is ours, my love," she giggled playfully, leaning up to nip Riley's nose.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:44 am

“We should either eat, or play around some more.” Riley said, coy grin on her face. Apparently she could be quite the feisty lady herself.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 am

Sam thought for a moment, then nibbled on Riley's ear gently, smirking to herself.
"I'm hungry," she said, "but not for food." Quick as a flash, she swiftly turned them both around and tackled Riley onto her bed, smiling serenely.
"Now what was that about 'playing around'?" she chuckled, pinning her love's arms up behind her head, her nose brushing against the other's.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am

Tara opened the door, then groaned to herself. “Do you two do any more then that?” She asked honestly, shutting it behind her as she hurriedly left.
“No.” Riley answered the question with a smirk , nibbling on Sam’s bottom lip. “We don’t.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:23 am

Sam chuckled softly, pressing her lips to Riley's tenderly, her hands running through her lover's hair.
"What else is there to do with your soul-mate?" she giggled, sitting up to straddle Riley's hips, kneading her chest gently.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum