Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 am

Sam blushed darkly, starting to stammer and trip over her words.
"U-uh, w-well.." she murmured, looking across the room to the door. "Could you.. u-uh.. give us some privacy?"
She raised a hand and weakly pointed toward the door, then winced at the pain in her arm, and held it to her chest meekly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:40 am

Riley nodded, standing and trotting across the room eagerly. She shut the door and locked it, completely ignoring her own injuries. She didn't even feel them now, too excited and happy for alone time with Sam.
She eagerly jogged back over, sitting on the edge of the bed as she gently took Sam's hands in her own calloused burnt ones.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:55 am

Sam smiled weakly, and pulled Riley onto the bed beside her, wincing slightly again.
"Just.. please.. be gentle," she murmured weakly, laying back across the bed slowly. Her pale eyes were glazed over with affection and lust, but the pain was becoming more and more irritable.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 am

Riley nodded to show she understood, trailing gentle, featherlight kisses down Sam's neck. "Always." She promised in a breathy whisper, kissing just beneath her lover's ear. She'd never cause Sam harm intentionally. Hell, she'd never caused Sam harm unintentionally if she could help it.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 am

Sam let out a shaky breath at Riley's delicate touches, and wrapped her arms loosely around her neck. Even with the pain, it felt good to be with her lover again, after so long..
"Riley.." she wheezed, tilting her head back to allow Riley better access, "I still think you're going to be the one who gets pregnant," she joked, laughing softly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:22 am

Riley paused to chuckle, eyes shut. "Care to make a bet, love? If you get pregnant, you owe me a year of very very personal loving service, and vice versa if I end up pregnant." She promised with a wicked grin.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

Sam pouted, growling playfully.
"But that's no fair.." she murmured, "since we can't really get pregnant, I don't get some hot sex from you."
She grinned devilishly, flicking her tongue mischievously at Riley.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:30 am

"Who said we couldn't get pregnant?" Riley retorted easily, smirking. Well, it was nice to know Sam was put out from the possibility of no throw-down hot sex with her.
She bent down and caught Sam's tongue between her teeth gently.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:32 am

Sam chuckled, allowing her dominant lover to do as she pleased with her.
"Fine then," she replied, "it's a bet."
Her hands wandered from Riley's neck down to her waist, slowly slipping beneath the back of her jacket and shirt, wandering up her spine.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:36 am

Nearly two hours later the two lay side-by-side exhausted. Riley leaned her head against Sam's shoulder, face buried against the girl's neck as she sighed contentedly. She was tired, and somewhat sore, but happily content.
"I love you." She murmured, voice raw and sincere.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:59 am

Sam panted tiredly, turning her head down to gaze at Riley.
"I love you too," she murmured, gently planting a tender kiss upon Riley's forehead, weakly draping her arms around her lover's waist. "You have no idea how much..
She was in a lot of pain, but she couldn't care less as she lay there with Riley, completely content and as happy as could be.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 am

"I promise I'll protect you if Diana comes back..." Riley whispered, making drowsy promises now as sleep began to slowly claim her mind. It was a heavy fog, but she was pretty well aware of what she said. "And I'll track her down and kill her for scarring your pretty face, though your still utterly gorgeous," She yawned mid-ramble.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 am

"Shh," Sam murmured, pressing her fingers to Riley's lips to silence her. "Don't think about her.. not now.."
She held her closely, feeling drowsy also.
"And for the last time.. I'm not gorgeous.."
Her head nodded to the side before she was knocked out, falling asleep immediately.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 am

Meanwhile in the slummier part of town a tall girl chuckled as she watched Diana's feeble attempt at tending your burns. "Dear Diana, didn't I tell you that if you played with fire you'd get burned?" She asked, violet eyes piercing as she stepped from the shadow. She pressed her knuckles into her hips. "I also told you to wait for my assistance, not to charge in headlong like some peach-orchard boar."
"What is it you see in that flaming idiot anyway?" She asked, settling down across from the red-head as she propped her boot-clad feet on the edge of the old table. "I mean, I can see why I love dear Samantha, but Riley?" She asked skeptically.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am

"Riley was always a troublesome one," Diana snarled in reply, dabbing at the burns on her arms. "It's appealing to me.."
The redhead had various scratches and bruises across her legs, back and face, but the burns were what hurt the most.
"Why the hell do you love that brat Sam?" Diana growled, folding her arms over her chest irritably. "She's not even a looker, or smart. Stupid.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:47 am

"Tsk," Dusk rolled her eyes, leaning back daringly in her chair. Her bangs brushed to the side to reveal bright green eyes. "She's gorgeous!" She defended, before tilting her head back, closing her eyes. "She's also highly intelligent."
She smirked to herself with a chuckle, "Riley's the firepower between them, Sam's the one with the bigger power. She can heal, she possesses immortality, and a power that if released would consume the world. Of course Riley has her uses, but all in all she's more a pawn to protect the real power."
She cracked an eye open. "I am curious, sweet, what you intend to do once you get Riley in your clutches?"

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 am

"I have my own wicked desires," Diana purred, "and you have yours."
A sly smirk was planted on her face as she picked at her nails, her crimson hair covering most of her face.
"What about you, then?" she asked.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 am

"I intend to nuture her to full power, and...well, as they say, what is power without love and pain?" Dusk asked, eyes alight with mischief. "Do delve into your wicked desires, Diana." She encouraged, arms folded like a small child awaiting a bedtime story.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 am

Diana chuckled, and turned to face Dusk.
"Very well," she said, chuckling darkly. "Perhaps I will.. 'claim her as my own' first, give her a little taste of true lust. I doubt she could even compare your darling Sam to me once I get started.."
She laughed as various thoughts ran through her head, smirking to herself.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 am

"Pfft," Dusk rolled her eyes, unimpressed. "Where's the bondage?!" She made a sweeping motion of her arms, then laughed and rocked precariously in the chair so it was on one leg then. "Honestly, Sam won't even remember that stupid puppy's name when I'm through with her. She'll just know me, love me,"
She chuckled and put her hands behind her head. "Unlike you, who'll be the lion-tamer while the hesitant little fireball plays the lion." She joked.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 am

"She may be a lion," Diana replied irritably, "but she'll be mine. She'll never be able to go. I'll make sure of it."
She chuckled to herself, continuing to pick at her nails idly, then glanced at Dusk again.
"How exactly are you going to make Sam love you?" she asked. "I mean, the two are inseparable.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 am

Dusk frowned for a moment, before quirking a brow at Diana. She could always make things work to her advantage, and sarcasm was one of them. "How are you going to make Riley love you?" She turned the question back on the redhead.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 am

"I don't know, actually," Diana admitted, frowning. "I'm not completely aware of my powers yet, but I may have something useful at my sleeve. I always do."
She smirked snidely, leaning forward to smile devilishly at Dusk.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:19 am

"Well, if you find it," Dusk flipped her bangs over her eyes to keep the dim light from her eyes so she could nap. "Share it." She said simply before letting out an obnoxious snore.
~2 weeks later~
Riley, as a celebration for Sam's release from the hospital, had taken her lover on a shopping spree and to a romantic dinner. "Sam, when I said shopping, I didn't mean me becoming a bag monster." She murmured sheepishly, entirely hidden by massive shopping bags as she followed Sam like a love-sick puppy around the mall. Literally, she felt like Nero, complete with loose collar around her neck with a leash, which Sam was currently leading her on.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 am

Sam giggled, tugging lightly on Riley's leash to pull her close to herself as they rounded a deserted corner.
"Hey, it's your own fault for offering," she smiled, pressing her lips to Riley's for a brief moment. She then ran off again, pulling Riley along with her, heading toward to gaming store.
"They're having a sale!" she said excitedly, rushing inside to look through various games, her eyes sparkling happily.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum