Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 am

"I wish I could see it," Riley rolled her eyes playfully. She felt like she was choking half the time since when Sam ran, it jerked the collar and dragged her along. She settled the bags down so she could watch them, and followed Sam around the store. "Why don't they ever make a video game with a gay heroine or something?" She asked, reaching up to finger the collar around her neck. It was earning stares, but she didn't care.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 am

"Because they're ignorant bastards," Sam replied with a laugh, browsing through various titles. "Notice that men usually create the story lines and characters? It's pathetic."
She sighed in disappointment; none of the games she sought were there.
"Although there are some games like Fable where you can determine your actions as 'gay' or something," she muttered. "I've never really played it, so I don't know."
She picked up a few of the bags to reduce Riley's load, and tugged her leash forward again, exiting the store as quickly as she had entered.
"I think that's about it, love," she murmured, giggling happily.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:39 am

"Hey, I haven't found myself a hoodie and a new pair of Converse," Riley playfully objected as she carried the bags with ease now alongside Sam through the store. "On the other hand I could just order them online when we get home." She smiled.
It was nice to say home, home for them was anywhere that had each other there.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 am

Sam chuckled, taking Riley instead by the hand rather than her leash, and raised it to her lips to kiss it gently.
"Thank you for taking me out, love," she said, smiling warmly. "You didn't have to, you know.."
Her eyes become soft, glazing over with affection as they so often did when she was with her lover.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 am

Riley smiled, leaning over to kiss Sam gently on the cheek. "I wanted to." She nodded to support her words. "But you just have to wait to see what's lined up back in our room." She only grinned wider, lust gleaming in her eyes.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am

Sam tilted her head curiously, smiling questioningly.
"Oh? Can I have a clue, at least?" she said, swinging their hands back and forth as they walked. She led Riley outside as she searched for a taxi, with no results. She then leaned against the brick wall outside, tugging Riley's leash over to herself, smiling broadly.
"What do you have planned for me, my love?" she asked, smiling happily.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 am

Riley grinned, hands on either side of Sam's hand. Her eyes were full of mischief, mischief she refused to divulge. "It's a surprise." She chuckled that infamous chuckle of doom she had. Oh yeah, she'd probably end up spilling the beans well before then, but it was fun to tease Sam while she could.
Pity Sam couldn't take a surprise and always had to use her...persausive methods to make Riley spit it out.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 am

Sam purred softly, stroking the bridge of Riley's nose gently.
"Well then, I'll leave it as a surprise," she murmured, chuckling darkly. Her eyes then spotted a taxi, and she dragged Riley over to it quickly, murmuring hurried directions to the driver, before opening the door for Riley to enter the vehicle, piling the various bags of shopping inside.
"After you, my love," she smiled.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:06 am

Riley pushed the bags to one side and ended up in the middle of the bench seat. Well, she found herself on her back a second after that, Sam straddling her. Oh yeah, she'd definately end up divulging that secret before they got home. "MY lips are sealed!" She made a zipping motions over her mouth, then tossed the invisible key away for emphasis.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 am

"Not for long," Sam purred, roughly pressing her lips to Riley's, nibbling on her bottom lip gently. The driver turned around in his seat to watch briefly, then turned his gaze back to the front and drove along, leaving the girls to their affair.
After about 10 minutes, he pulled up outside the address, and turned around in his seat again.
"Time's up, girls," he said, chuckling softly. Sam looked up and blushed, withdrawing the free for the trip, crawling off of Riley out of the car, taking the bags with her.
"C'mon, love," she said, "I want to see that surprise of yours~"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:15 am

Riley looked absolutely dazed as she was pulled from the taxi via her leash. Yup, she was the obedient puppy ready and willing for any command. "Comin', darling." She replied in her sweetest tone, carrying the bags as they entered the apartment building. Up the stairs they went to their own flat, which Riley's mother had shelled out the money for them to have.
She dropped the bags just in time, because Sam was already off with the leash to their bedroom. The floor and bed were covered in scattered rose petals that led into the bathroom where a bubblebath was waiting to be run, and candles were lit around both rooms. Mood music even played to show Riley had actually thought it out for once.
"I know it's kind of cliche, but I tried..." She began nervously, afraid Sam wouldn't like it.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:21 am

Sam stared at the setting, and a broad smile settled on her face as she dropped the bags to the floor. She then turned to Riley, loosely wrapping an arm around her neck.
"You did all this.. for me?" she asked, gently stroking her lover's nose playfully. "Riley.. you are so adorably sweet."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:30 am

Riley entwined her arms around Sam's waist gently with a smile, "Adorable as in puppy adorable?" She asked with a warm smile on her face. She was happy that Sam liked it, it made the effort worthwhile.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:32 am

"Even more so," Sam replied, tensing up in Riley's arms. "You can do whatever you want to me now.." she said, gently kissing down her lover's neck, occasionally biting and nipping at her skin.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 am

"Mmm, how 'bout we do what we want to each other?" Riley asked, much prefering that idea. "First to the bubblebath!" She pointed towards the bathroom with one of her dorky grins.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 am

Sam laughed and strode into the bathroom, taking Riley along with her. She closed the door behind her and immediately tore her own shirt off, smiling mischievously, before pinning Riley to the wall, growling seductively.
"Now, what were you saying..?" she growled, playing with her lover's hair idly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Riley's face lit up like a Christmas tree, a very dark red. "I...I..." She sputtered, before just crashing her lips together with Sam's. She could already tell this would be a very long, very pleasurable night. She shimmied out of her jeans as they kissed, then fumbled with the clasp on Sam's own. "Damned button," She growled against her lover's lips.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Sam growled contently, and assisted her lover with her jeans, ripping them off a few seconds later. She then returned to Riley's lips, raising her hands to run them through her dark hair.
"How about that bath, then?" she murmured as she pulled back for a brief moment, a thin strand of saliva connecting the two girls' lips.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Riley whined, unhappy at the loss of contact. "It can wait..." She mumbled, before sighing and holding Sam's gaze steadily. God, now she was distracted and her entire carefully planned plan was falling to pieces before her eyes. "I'll get it," She brushed past Sam and kneeled beside the large tub, filling it with water and then adding the mix to make it the perfect bubble bath. Hell, rose petals floated on top of the water, and the only light was the candles.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Sam raised an eyebrow at Riley's whine, and giggled.
"C'mere you," she purred, wrapping an arm loosely around her lover's waist, pressing her lips to Riley's throat, lightly nipping at her skin as she trailed kisses down her neck.
"It still amazes me how we found each other," she murmured, moving down to bite on the girl's collarbone, raising a hand to lightly stroke her hair. "But it's mad me insanely happy. I wouldn't be able to survive without you. I mean.. you've saved me countless times."
Sam then pulled back to gaze at Riley, a warm smile across her face.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 am

"Just like you've saved me," Riley purred, head tilted back. Her voice was soft and husky, anticipation of the night lacing it. Sam's kisses drove her wild, and her lover could be quite the fiesty one, but these gentle moments amazed her in themselves. It made her feel loved beyond comprehension, and made her feel like she was flying high above everything.
"You saved me from myself, from Diana, and from mom's wrath more then a couple of times." She grinned, the expression goofy and almost-out-of-place in the setting, though it was undeniably Riley all the way.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Sam chuckled, continuing to nip down her lover's neck gently, before pulling back to pull her own shirt over her head, then Riley's, removing her collar and leash as well. She held them in her hands for a moment, a smirk crossing her face.
"We'll have to use these again another night," she smiled, purring contently. She then pressed her lips to Riley's once again, wrapping her arms around her waist, pulling her as close as possible, never wanting to part from her lover.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm

"And to think," Riley chuckled breathlessly, arms looped around Sam's throat as her lover continued her gently lavishing of kisses up and down her throat. "I was beginning to like walking around with a collar and a leash." She teased.
It wasn't half bad, made her feel like Sam owned her a bit more then she already did. Their lips were connected before she could say anymore, not that she minded as their tongues began a war for dominance.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Sam smiled against Riley's lips as she continued to kiss her, moving her hands to her back to remove her lover's jacket and shirt, running a hand up her bare chest gently, lightly caressing her skin.
"Don't worry," she purred, "we'll use it again. For now.. all I want is you."
She pulled back, smiling playfully, brushing a few stray strands of hair from Riley's face.
"Now," she said, "what exactly did you have in mind for me?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 pm

"Lots and lots of sex!" Came the goofy, eager reply. Riley was to the point of exploding, ready to throw Sam down on any avialable surface. Bed, floor, bathtub, sink. Anything would work while she got her wicked way with her lover.
She tilted her head and pecked Sam on the lips before poking her chest. "Get in that tub." She said, since it was now full of steaming water and bubble bath.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum