Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 am

Sam nodded without another thought, as the Female tossed Sam her own charm. Sam looked down at the silver moon and smiled somewhat, clutching it tightly in her grasp. She turned to Riley, and gripped her hand gently.
"Invincible, huh?" she said softly, chuckling. "I always knew our love was strong, but this..?" She stared back down at the charm again, then put it in her pants pocket, her face set firmly.
"What exactly are we supposed to do?" Sam asked, staring at the Female.
"We are going to transport you into another timeline," the Female answered. "One further forward in time."
Sam gaped, looking from the Male, to the Female and back to Riley.
"But.." she murmured softly, "I-I don't.. I'm not.." She turned back to Riley, her face falling slightly.
"I don't know if I can do this, Riley," she said softly, "I'm not strong enough; I can't handle it.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:48 am

Riley took both of Sam’s hands in her own, entwining their fingers as they faced one another. She leaned their foreheads together, eyes locked. “You’ll do fine.” She stated confidently, before offering her infamous crooked grin. “We’ll do fine.” She added in additional support, before tilting her chin up to press a kiss to Sam’s forehead. “And if you ever fall, I’ll catch you.” She promised, whispering it so only her lover could hear.
The Male watched, before deciding to enlighten them further. “You’ll be reborn as infants, so it will be a while before you see one another again. You won’t remember each other until you meet again, and this will all come back. Keep your charms close, and your love for one another closer. The memories aren’t gone, just locked away, but that love…we can’t even mask it for any length of time, even a 10th of a second.”
Riley frowned, but raised a hand to Sam’s cheek. “Don’t forget me, huh?” She offered as a weak joke, before allowing her shoulders to slump. She turned her gaze on Nero briefly, since he sat at their feet. “You too furball, I’ll be seeing you.” She murmured, nudging his furry bottom with her bare-foot.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:02 am

Sam smiled sadly, before brushing her lips across Riley's briefly.
"I'll try not to," she sighed, her gaze turning to her feet, her face falling.
The Female watched them for a moment, before continuing her partner's explanation.
"You will both be born into the 1990s, but you will not have full control of your memories and thoughts until you have reached your normal age once again. It shall be like awakening from a deep sleep, in a sense."
Sam sighed, before taking Riley's charm into her hand and putting it around her love's neck, smiling gently.
"It suits you," she stated, putting her own charm around her neck. "I guess this is goodbye, if only for a little while.." Before she could stop herself, she had flung her arms around Riley and pressed her lips against hers passionately, not even pulling back for a good few minutes.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:07 am

Riley wrapped her arms tightly around Sam’s waist, crushing their bodies together as she kissed back passionately. She tried to convey all her love and loyalty to the girl through that one kiss, and hope she accomplished her goal. The next thing she knew, they were fading, Nero included. She pulled back, pressing their foreheads together at the last second. “I love you.” She whispered honestly, before they completely disappeared.
The Male turned to his partner, pushing his white hood back slowly to reveal blonde hair that was slicked back, falling close to his shoulders. “Do you think they can do it?” He asked honestly with a worried frown. He knew they were powerful, invincible as he’d said, but this evil they faced…it was ancient, and they were just children! It worried him to no end to think what could happen to the two if they were discovered as infants, defenseless. All he could do was pray though.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:19 am

"I know they can," the Female replied, pulling her own hood back, her long silver hair flowing across her shoulders and back. "They are more powerful than I could ever wish to be..."
Years seemed to pass after the deaths at the Rose Garden Orphanage, and before long, a girl by the name of Samantha had been born on the 19th of June in 1982, her pale blue eyes playful as she started to explore at her young age. Before long, her 12th birthday was approaching fast, but she couldn't be even less excited. On the day just before her birthday, she sat in her room on the second floor of her parents house, throwing a rubber ball against the wall over, and over, and over..
Unfortunately for Sam, she was unaware that on her 12th birthday, long forgotten memories would return to her; ones that were more valuable than the Earth itself. And so she stayed, absent-mindedly passing time in her bedroom.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 am

Likewise a girl had been born in 1981, on the 13th of October. Friday the 13th, yet she wasn’t unlucky like one might think, but was quite the lucky girl. She was born on an Indian reservation to a white father, and an Native American mother. Her father bailed, but her mother made sure she and her daughter were provided for, moving them to a larger city so she had work. The child’s 13th birthday had already passed, and images of a beautiful girl constantly haunted her mind. Memories she could barely pick through had returned the moment the 13th had rolled around, and she couldn’t make one out from another. Fire, the sun, the moon, water and ice, a lover…a hellhound. “I don’t get it, Nero.” She said to her puppy, sitting on the fire escape of the 3-story apartment building. They had the top floor, so she always sat there or on the roof. She swung her legs back and forth, watching the sun quietly as it made it’s gradual decent towards the horizon. She loved the sunsets, but was always disappointed when it disappeared for the night…though the moon instantly made her perk up due to it’s haunting beauty.
Nero was stretched out beside his owner, head on his paws as he cracked an eye open and raised his head with a lazy yawn. His eyes focused, and immediately he whined when he realized Riley held a half-eaten apple in her hand, he wanted a bite.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 am

Eventually, the slow day passed, and Sam awoke early morning only to find her parents had already left for work. She sighed, walking outside to lie across the grass and stare at the sun for a while. It was odd: staring at the burning orb had no effect on her vision whatsoever, no matter how long she stared. Her mind was literally swamped with odd thoughts and memories, most of them not even making sense, and some more than others.
"What the hell," she muttered, sitting up and burying her face in her hands. Thinking again for a moment, she put her hand in her vest pocket and withdrew her lucky charm that she had apparently had since birth.
'No one knows how you got it,' her father had said to her. 'We can only remember that you had it when you were born.'
And so, Sam uncertainly put the charm around her neck. It felt cold, and caused her to shiver a bit, yet she liked it. It felt somewhat familiar against her skin.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:38 am

Just outside Sam’s home, Riley ran along the sidewalk, whipping around to jog backwards. “C’mon, Nero!” She coaxed the puppy gently, before tripping over a crack in the pavement and landed on her back. She grunted, pushing to sit up, weight on her arms. The first thing she checked was her necklace, which was fine as it always was, it’s fiery center seeming to gleam a bit brighter. Her brow furrowed, but she let it go as being a trick of the light. “Nero?” She paused, not seeing the puppy anywhere. She scrambled to her feet, scanning the road briefly to make sure he hadn’t got hit by a car before she looked around to find him on a house’s doorstep, scratching there. “Nero!” She hissed, already padded up the walk to get him before the door opened and some angry housewife came out on them.
Nero continued his pointed scratching, ignoring his master for the moment. He was overcome with the urge to coax the person inside out, he had too, it was his duty.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:54 am

Looking down at her charm for a moment, Sam noticed that the normally bland silver moon was shining brightly. She raised an eyebrow, then pushed the odd thought out of her mind, hearing an odd scratching noise at her front door. She knew she wasn't meant to answer the door when her parents were out, but she was bored, and something in her mind told her to simply do it.
"I'm coming, I'm coming," she muttered hurriedly, as the scratching noises became more urgent-sounding. She opened the door to see a black puppy smiling up at her and a girl, whom she assumed was the dog's owner, going to pick him up. Sam stared briefly; she seemed awfully familiar... Then it clicked.
"R-Riley..?" Sam said softly, her eyes piercing the other girl's pale silver-like ones. "Is.. that you?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:58 am

Riley froze immediately at the voice, and when her eyes met familiar pale blue eyes, she felt every memory in her mind come into clear focus. Everything she remembered, the orphanage, murders, prophesies…and most of all, her lover. “Sam?” She asked slowly, before her eyes brightened and she scooped the girl into her arm, spinning them around twice before righting the girl to her feet. She kept her hands at Sam’s waist though, their foreheads pressed together. “I’ve missed you.” She whispered, almost wanting to cry in happiness. They’d finally been reunited, finally had each other to love and hold again, but that also meant that their powers would be awakening, and evil would be relentlessly pursuing them.
Nero, now proud of himself, trotted smugly inside the house. He knew he and Riley wouldn’t be leaving anytime soon now, so he decided to make himself at home. He sniffed, and went in search of food eagerly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:04 am

Sam smiled broadly, closing her eyes at Riley's touch.
"I've missed you too," she murmured, running her fingers through the girl's soft hair, remembering their time together in the Orphanage. "It's been too long.." She gently pressed her lips to Riley's forehead, then pulled back to smile warmly, her eyes following Nero.
"Smart dog, that Hellhound," she laughed, taking Riley by the hand and leading her inside her home, shutting the door behind them. She sat herself down on the couch, beckoning Riley to join her, her eyes glazing over.

Last edited by Cynic on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:07 am

Riley sat down gently on the sofa herself, scooting as close as she possibly could to Sam. “Far too long.” She agreed, before swallowing nervously. They hadn’t kissed properly in years, and it was undoubted that the two of them missed the contact with one another. She leaned forward, until their noses touched. “Can I…Can I kiss you?” She asked, like they never had before. She was full aware that had, hell, they’d done quite a bit more…but it felt like a new life. She wanted permission to take a kiss, and didn’t have to wait for an answer before their lips were connected in a fiery kiss. Neither seemed to notice as the glowing of their necklaces brightened either to a warm glow from each, beckoning the other.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:14 am

Wrapping her arm around her lover's waist, Sam returned the kiss whole-heartedly, leaning back across the sofa, pulling Riley down ontop of herself. Using her free hand to run her fingers through Riley's hair, she then proceeded to battle the girl's tongue with her own, using the new fierce passion that had awakened within her heart. Although it wasn't incidental, Sam raised her knee between Riley's thigh, lightly rubbing at the sensitive area, unable to break away from the one she had been away from for so many years.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:18 am

Riley tensed briefly, before chuckling inwardly, two could play at that game. She shifted her own leg forward, between Sam’s legs to grind it against the girl’s most sensitive spot. She won the battle of dominance between their tongues for once, breaking away for breath and to start a descent downwards. She trailed kisses down the girl’s jaw-line, along her elegant neck, to her collarbone, where she bit down. That was a new one, she hadn’t really ever been a biter aside from when she was a toddler, but now biting seemed so appealing. Marring Sam’s flesh with puncture marks and the sweet stain of blood made her heart speed up only a fraction. Not deep bites, not too much blood, but enough to elicit those pleasure-filled sighs from her lover. She lapped her tongue at the marks, the iron-yet-sweet taste of Sam’s blood filling her mouth.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 am

Moaning softly in pleasure, Sam purred and leaned up to press her lips to Riley's once again, enjoying the taste of her own blood against her lips. Rolling over so that she lay ontop of her lover, she smiled, before raising Riley's left arm and biting into her wrist, close to the vein.
"Remember this..?" she questioned, her eyes glinting somewhat, her chin smeared with her lover's, and her own, blood. Without waiting for an answer, she gently licked at the wound, immensely enjoying her time back with her lover.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Riley let out a soft groan as she watched, feeling a sharp jab of pain that was highly enjoyable. "I do." She agreed with the question. She leaned up, capturing Sam's lips in another kiss, the taste of their combined blood lingering on her tongue. It tasted sweet, all traces of iron gone from it.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Pulling back briefly to capture another gulp of air, Sam looked down to see her charm, along with Riley's, glowing brightly. She then remembered their 'after life' experience, and looked nervously at Riley.
"Now that we've found each other," she said softly, "what are we supposed to do? I'm totally clueless on this.. But," she said, smiling gently, "I know there's one thing that I'm doing: staying with you, always. Just like I promised." She then leant down and pressed her lips to her lover's once more, her hair going astray across her face, lightly brushing over Riley's.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:20 pm

“That’s my plan.” Riley murmured with a smile against Sam’s lips, eyes shutting briefly in thought. “They said we had powers…didn’t they?” She asked, struggling to remember what had been said. Fire, and ice and water, sun and moon, abilities. “We have to learn to control them.” She said, eyes reopening as her nose crinkled briefly as she raised a hand to brush a strand of hair behind Sam’s ear.
“But…that can wait, we have to reintroduce ourselves.” She said, an intensely devilish smirk playing across her features.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Smirking herself, Sam sat up, pulling Riley by her hand.
"Well then," she said, "why stay down here when it's much more... 'comfortable' upstairs?" She winked, pulling Riley by the hand upstairs, Nero nipping at her heels before they strode inside. It was a fairly large room, complete with Queen sized bed, computer on desk and a large window with a welcoming breeze pouring through it. Sam sat down on the side of her bed, her legs swinging as she grinned, her eyes focusing on Riley.
"Well," she said, chuckling somewhat darkly, "it's been so long, maybe I've.. forgotten how we used to have fun together. Teach me?" She tilted her head sideways, smirking slyly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm

“You are such a naughty girl.” Riley chuckled, pausing in her examination of the room to lock eyes with Sam. “You remember perfectly well, though I’m sure I could help…teach you a few new things.” She said, then lunged, taking Sam backwards onto the bed with her. She straddled the girl’s hips easily, connecting their lips in a fiery kiss as her hands trailed downwards, across Sam’s sides. She slipped them under the hem of the girl’s shirt, tracing patterns up, across her ribs to her chest when he fondled and kneaded.
A feral instinct seemed to awaken in her chest, urging her forward, making her want to speed up, to sate that need for the both of them.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Groaning in pleasure, Sam ran her own hands downwards, grasping at the hem of Riley's pants. Some sort of roaring creature seemed to have come alive in her chest, fueling her actions with lust and passion. Before long, her hand was deep within Riley's pants, an intensely warm wetness against her fingers. Her other hand remained above her love's torso, trailing up under her jacket and shirt, rubbing erotically against the skin. Sam had to admit, she really missed this contact between them.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Riley was trying to keep herself from losing all control, her own hand slipping down the front of Sam’s pants. Seconds later they danced across wet, tight opening, and she paused there, weary of advancing. “Are you sure?” She asked, eyes locking with Sam’s now. She knew they’d gone this far in their past life, but still…it always made her tense at what was to come next.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Sam gazed at Riley briefly, before nodding slowly and surely.
"Yes," she said firmly, leaning up to brush her lips across Riley's neck, purring softly. "You know I'd only trust you above all people to do this. And besides," she said, her purr intensifying to a growl, "I love how fierce you can get." Without warning, Sam then bit down on Riley's neck, sinking her fang-like teeth into the skin, lapping up the blood that oozed from the wound eagerly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Riley’s fingers surged forward the moment her skin was bitten, unable to hold herself back any longer. So the two went at each other like a pair of wild animals, and only after they were sated did they collapse together on the bed, tired and sweaty. “Y-You…haven’t lost your touch.” She panted out tiredly, eyes shut as she lay her head contently on the soft pillow. The only thing that hadn’t been removed was their moon and sun pendants.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Wrapping her arms around her lover's bare waist, Sam pulled Riley closer, nuzzling against her neck.
"Neither have you," she purred, lightly nipping at the girl's neck. She was immensely tired, so her actions were no longer frisky; only gentle, yet still as loving. Burying her face in Riley's hair, she inhaled her sweet scent, hardly moving an inch.
"Riley," she murmured softly, against the older girl's ear, "I love you.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum