Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Than Drugs RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Better Than Drugs RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Better Than Drugs RP

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:07 am

"No need," Dakota grinned. "Mom had the forethought to rent me a car ahead of time." She drew the keys from her pocket, since they'd been mailed before the flight. "And," She pressed the button and a car horn sounded in the distance.
"Wala!" She giggled and reached out to take Kat's hand. "C'mon goofball, I'm hungry and you wouldn't like me when I get really hungry! I become the Hulk, only minus the anger!"

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Kat smiled.
"Goofball?" she commented, trailing behind Dakota through the parking lot, holding onto her hand gently. "Maybe."
She couldn't help but grin broadly at Dakota's touch, and she could tell she was already developing a major crush on the girl, even in the short space of meeting her. There was just something about her that made her heart flutter.
"Food it is," she agreed, as her stomach emitted a rather loud growl. "I'm pretty hungry too."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:05 pm

"What kind of restuarants are close by?" She questioned as they reached the car and tossed her bags into the trunk. Thank God it was a sports car, her mother at least remembered that much. She unlocked the door and slid into the driver's side, shoving the key into the ignition.
She glanced to Kat, smile wide and warm. The girl was cute by any standard, and utterly sweet and crushworthy. Dakota had a major crush at this point, actually, feeling sheepish.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:16 pm

"There's a good lot of them just outside here, not too far from here," Kat replied, settling herself in the passenger's seat.
"Whoa," she said, squirming slightly into a more comfortable position in her seat, "this is comfy."
Her personality was almost completely childish, so she noted anything of this nature.
She looked over at Dakota, smiling crookedly.
"Let's go, Jeeves," she joked, sitting back in her seat, unable to tear her eyes away from her crush.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 am

"Aye, sir." Dakota playfully saluted, grinning somewhat crookedly. After several yells and close-calls she was out of massive parking lot heading for the main road, listening to Kat closely for directions.
"So I make a right?" She asked to make sure, weary of her driving capabilities in a foreign country.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:06 am

Kat smiled and nodded, reaching out to take one of Dakota's hands in her own.
"You're doing fine," she said, smiling just as crookedly as the other.
She had to admit to herself, she was desperately falling for her, though she didn't speak a word of it. She only watched Dakota, her brown eyes full of hidden affection toward the girl.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:12 am

"Yeah, well, tell that to my mom. She says I can't drive." She said with a weary grin. "And that I have no sense of direction!" She added with a playful roll of her eyes, removing her hands from the wheel before realizing it.
"I've got it!" She said sheepishly, smiling at Kat. The other's smile was infectious, and made her melt on the spot.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Kat laughed, smiling ever more broadly, before leaning over to rest her head on the side of Dakota's shoulder.
"I've been at the airport since 1 this morning, waiting for you," she muttered, yawning slightly. "I got pushed into doing it, but now that I know who you are, I don't mind in the slightest."
She continued to give directions to the other, growing more tired at every turn, before she almost fell asleep, jerking herself awake, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:24 pm

"Maybe we should just get to my cousin's house so you can nap." Dakota murmured with an amused smile. She found it cute, and enjoyed having Kat leaning on her. It instilled a sense of protectiveness and love in her that startled even herself. "You could sleep against me until we got there, but I have no clue where it is." She said sheepishly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Kat squirmed in her seat, and slapped herself across the face, trying to keep herself awake.
"H-here," she murmured tiredly, handing Dakota a piece of paper with Jennifer's address on it. "We're very.. close.."
Before she could even say another word, she had fallen asleep against Dakota, her hand settled on her thigh, snoring faintly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:40 am

Dakota smiled to herself, but eyed the address as she drove. Maybe she could find it with no help, if not she'd drive until Kat got her nap successfully out. "Your so cute," She whispered sincerely to the girl.
~Later on, arriving at Jennifer's~

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:30 am

As the car pulled into the driveway, Kat awoke, rubbing at her eyes.
"O-oh," she murmured, yawning, "we're here?"
She rubbed at her eyes again, then undid her seatbelt, stretching her arms.
"You're a good driver," she said to Dakota, smiling weakly. "I slept very comfortably. Thanks."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:06 am

"Your welcome." Dakota grinned, sliding the key into her pocket as she got out of the car. She got her bags from the back, sighing with a small yawn and a rumble of her stomach. "I'm hungry," Her eyes flickered to Kat. "You owe me dinner on the town!" She teased.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:12 am

Kat chuckled, nodding in agreement.
"Sounds good to me," she said, smiling broadly. Even though they had only just met, dinner with the girl seemed.. heavenly.
She walked over to Dakota and took some of the bags herself.
"I'll take this," she said, walking toward the front door, still smiling broadly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:30 am

"Such a gentlewoman." Dakota teased, trailing behind. Kat was adorable, and truly sweet. It amazed her that she'd already met the girl, yet she felt like she'd known her for years.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 am

Kat chuckled, opening the door with difficulty, considering her hands were full. She backed inside, still chuckling.
"Woman? Hardly," she said, winking at Dakota before she called out. "Jen! Your cousin's here to see you~"
No response. Kat then set the bags down and looked through a few rooms, until she concluded that Jennifer was out.
"Looks like she ditched us," she muttered, flopping down on the couch, rubbing at her eyes tiredly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:03 am

"While the cat's away, the puppy will raid the fridge!" Dakota playfully tiptoed down the hall towards the kitchen, hunger getting the better of her. She acted like a ninja, hiding around corners before rolling into the kitchen, hands out for karate. "Ok, all clear!" She stood and opened the fridge.
"Oooo, fruit!" She bent over, flipping through the various chilled fruits. Kiwis, apples, oranges, grapes. "You hungry, Kat?!"

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 am

Kat didn't respond. She was fast asleep on the couch, her arm laid across the side of the couch on the floor, her hair gone astray across her face.
She couldn't help it; she was exhausted from the wait to pick Dakota up. Even though she had tried to stay awake, she was just too bloody tired.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 am

Dakota glanced into the living room, before shaking her head with a smile. She got a small snack and ate it before joining Kat on the couch. She brushed the hair from the girl's face gently, settling down beside her. She had jet-lag herself, and a nap sounded like just the trick.
She snuggled in closer, and was soon fast asleep herself, head in Kat's lap.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:20 am

One of Kat's eyes flickered open, and she smiled faintly at the sight of Dakota beside her, head in her own lap. Trying to be as quiet and gentle as possible, she brushed her fingertips lightly across the girl's cheek, nose and eyelids, smiling to herself.
There was no denying it now: she had a large crush on Dakota by now. It was almost amazing how fast it had developed, but it felt natural to her.
Sleep seemed to fail Kat now, as she simply sat, continuing to gently run her fingers across Dakota's face, keeping silent the whole time.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:22 am

The front door creaked open, and Jennifer stepped in. She paused, then sighed. "Did you already corrupt my little cousin, Kat?" She asked lightly, tossing her car keys onto the nearby table. She stepped quietly into the living room, not wanting to disturb Dakota's sleep. "Not that she really needed any help in the first place..."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 am

"She's not so little to me," Kat noted, being the youngest of the household. "Besides, she's cute," she added shamelessly.
A small smile flickered across her face as she looked up at Jennifer, then looked back down at Dakota, brushing her hair out of her face, stroking her nose gently.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 am

Jennifer rolled her eyes, sitting down in one of the overstuffed arm chairs. "Mhm," She quirked a brow. "Her mother warned me to keep HER in line, Kat." She chuckled. "Though she didn't tell me to keep you in line, so just keep it on the downlow if you try and pursue her, ok?" She leaned back with a tired sigh.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:31 am

"Yeah, yeah," Kat said carelessly, her eyes only on the girl sleeping across her lap. "She's been good so far, good driver too."
Her hand travelled down from Dakota's face to her chest, rubbing lightly at her sides, her expression more of a calmed happiness than anything else.
"If she does get out of line, I think that I can handle it," she added. "You already have enough on your plate as it is."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 am

"I don't know, your talking about a country girl there. We're notorious for being hard to handle," Jennifer joked, watching Kat for a moment. "Your really falling hard for her already, aren't you?" She questioned.
She was almost envious her sleeping cousin had someone caring that much for her already, but would never say it out loud.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum