Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Whispers in the Dark - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 3:24 am

"My sister always said I had wolfish tendencies," Dakota murmured against Kat's moistened skin, lapping at the area just over her lover's pulse point before she bit in. She licked at the blood that dribbled forth until it stopped, chuckling, "Guess I'll just prove her right."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 3:36 am

Kat grinned, eyes still closed in utter bliss.
"It's better than a vampire, anyway," she said, giving a fake shudder with a laugh, raising a hand to brush her fingertips across Dakota's cheek gently.
"But let's not have sex on the way to school, all right?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 3:40 am

Dakota frowned, leaning her face into Kat's touch. "Well, we're already witches. You're a werewolf. We'll be doubling the magical potency tomorrow night, huh?" She nuzzled Kat's face, trying not to show her dissapointment over no sex. "Bite me now though, puh-leze!" She put on her best puppy dog face, unable to wait.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 3:44 am

Kat smirked cruelly.
"It won't work if I bite you as a human," she said, shaking her head, "only when I'm a werewolf."
She grinned, leaning up to lick Dakota's cheek.
"But I can still have some fun with you, right?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 3:46 am

Dakota pouted, ego completely deflated. "Yeah," She said, looking slightly dejected as she sat back and gazed at Kat. "That's no fair, I wanna be a werewolf now but no." She waved a hand, grumbling under her breath, "I have to wait." It didn't occur she was the only person who'd ever wanted to be a werewolf in the first place.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 3:49 am

Kat rolled her eyes, lying ontop of the other, arms wrapped around her body.
"Well," she said, "how about tomorrow, when I change, I won't take the potion, and go all savage and whatever on you?"
She didn't like the idea at all herself, but she would do it if it was what her love wished ... even if she was against it.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 3:52 am

"Ravish me, my love!" Dakota held her arms out dramatically, grinning. Maybe she was egotistic, maybe she was just plain stupid, or maybe she was insanely brave and in love, either way she seemed to have a death-wish. Her nose crinkled, eyes shutting as she grinned goofily at Kat.
Jamie stood in the doorway, hearing every word and seeing the actions. Of course she took it the wrong way, "What the..." She shook her head furiously, "Dakota!" She hissed, making sharp gestures. "You come here this instant and cease these actions before someone sees!"
"Who cares if anyone sees?" Dakota asked lazily, laying her head back as she glared at her sister. Not budging an inch.
"I do! You should! Imagine what they'll think-"
"I don't care what they think, Jamie! I'm happy, that's what matters! Now piss off." Dakota said flatly, reaching and slamming the door shut in her sister's face before locking the compartment door and drawing the blinds down. "Bitch."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 3:56 am

Kat glared, growling fiercely as she stared, unmoving, at the compartment door.
"I've never liked your sister," she murmured softly, still growling, "but that ... now I hate her."
She continued to stare at the door, growling more dangerously by the second.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 3:57 am

"She's not food, Kat." Dakota deadpanned a second later, leaning against the door. "I mean she can be like that sometimes, but I still love her. I mean, just cause she's family and whatever." She shook her head, kneeling in front of her lover to cup her face in her hands. "Calm down."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 am

Kat's growls turned to soft whimpers before she went dead silent, relaxing as Dakota held her face in her hands. She sighed.
"I'm sorry," she muttered, "it's just.. I hate it when she does that to you. Or when anyone is like that to you."
She lowered her head, guilt striking her face.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:06 am

“Hey, you get used to it.” Dakota managed a weary smile, stunned by Kat’s protectiveness, but also warmed by it. “They think I should be something I just don’t want to be. To them I’m the perfect Quidditch player who can do no wrong, in reality I’m more flawed then they are. Hey, you have to agree I must be pretty messed up to actually want to be a werewolf.” She pointed out with an encouraging smile.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:10 am

Kat smiled weakly, licking her love's nose.
"Nobody's perfect," she murmured softly, "and besides; maybe I like you being 'messed up'."
She growled again, this time more playfully, nuzzling against Dakota's hands.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am

Dakota nuzzled back, amusement in her eyes. “Yeah, you just want to see me messed up in bed,” She joked cockily.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:14 am

Kat grinned, raising her eyebrows in amusement.
"How'd ya guess?" she chuckled, raising the other's palm to tenderly kiss it, nuzzling against it with a low growl.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:25 am

“Oh, those hazy eyes of yours, the way you’re panting,” Dakota joked, before her eyes softened as she watched Kat. “I really love you, you know that right?”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:27 am

"Although I don't understand why, yes, I do know," Kat replied softly, her eyes fixed upon her love's. "And I love you just as you do. We'll be werewolves together, I guess.. perhaps we could be considered.. 'mates'?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:29 am

Dakota nodded eagerly, “Of course!” She nuzzled Kat’s face, before kissing the girl’s forehead. “You’ll just have to teach me the ropes before I go off on somebody though, most likely Jamie.” She kept her tone light and kept cracking jokes, having trouble with actually being serious.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:33 am

"You'll have a hard time getting to her before I do," Kat growled, becoming angry again. "Cocky little.."
She sighed, getting up to sit beside the window, reaching out a hand to pet the puppy who had been watching the two curiously. She made a soft, questioning whimper, and grinned as the pup tilted it's head in response.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:39 am

“His name’s Nero,” Dakota murmured, leaning her back against one of the seats from where she sat on the floor. “Like the Roman Emperor. What can I say; I have a fascination with leaders and rulers. Power.” She shrugged, rubbing the back of her neck. She paused, curiosity in her eyes, “What did you ask him?”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:41 am

"I asked if he was enjoying watching us," Kat chuckled. "He said yes."
She grinned, scratching Nero behind the ears, whimpering softly again. She then looked over at Dakota, reaching out a hand.
"C'mere you."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:42 am

Dakota smiled, taking Kat’s hand as she shifted to be closer to the girl. “Yes?” She drawled in her most innocent tone.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:44 am

Kat slowly raised Dakota's hand to her lips, closing her eyes as she kissed her knuckles one by one, making soft crooning noises, lightly brushing her tongue across the skin. She remained silent, flickering an eye open to watch for any reaction from her lover.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:47 am

Dakota’s face flushed red, curiosity in her eyes. Well, that was new, but not in the least bit unwanted. Her skin was sensitive, and being touched like this set her on fire in more ways then one. “K-Kat,” She sputtered, unable to properly get her vocal cords to cooperate to get another word out.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:50 am

Kat smirked, closing her eye as she continued to trail kisses along Dakota's hand, kissing up her arm to her shoulder, where she lightly nibbled at her skin, growling softly.
"Mine," she growled possesively, opening her eyes, which were now a shade of dark gold.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:52 am

Dakota swallowed, but didn’t allow any fear to show on her face. “Yours.” She promised, voice barely above a whisper, “Always yours.” She grew bolder, gently caressing Kat’s cheek, brushing the hair back from her face, “As you are mine.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum