Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Than Drugs RP

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Better Than Drugs RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Better Than Drugs RP

Post  WolfRaider Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Dakota grinned playfully, eyes darkening as she folded her arms casually across her chest. She could play coy when she had too, and sometimes it was fun to dangle the prize then pull it away. "Come and get me," She challenged with a growl of her own.
Oh yes, this would be lots of fun. But what stunned her was the amount of love they were putting into their actions despite only being together for nearly a day.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Kat growled, winking playfully at Dakota as a broad grin spread across her face.
"Nah, how about you come and get me?" she challenged in return, smirking slightly at her own playfulness.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:17 pm

"How about-" Dakota paused, getting side-tracked as their food was put down in front of them. "Oh!" Well, that had her attention. She rubbed her hands together, adjusting silverware and napkins for easy access. "I'll get you after the meal," She promised, grinning at Kat. She loved the girl, but food and a hungry Dakota always equaled some sort of disaster.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Kat chuckled, leaning her chin on her knuckle as she watched the girl she'd fallen for so hard. Though now that she thought of it, she was hungry enough to eat a lion, so she tucked into her own food, smiling broadly over at Dakota.
"You can try," she murmured, "but I'm pretty sure I'll be the one getting you."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Dakota arched an eyebrow, pausing mid-chew, fork still in her mouth. She grinned, a slight amount of steak sauce coating her lips and chin, "We'll see about that," She said through a mouthful. What could she say, she'd never exactly been much on proper table decorum. She returned promptly to her meal, taking a gulp of soda occasionally when something got hung in her throat. "Can we go to the beach?" She asked a moment later, thoughtfully. "Like...I always wanted to reenact those scenes from that Romeo and Juliet movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio." She grinned sheepishly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue May 04, 2010 10:09 am

Kat chuckled, resting her chin on her knuckle as she gazed at Dakota.
"Sure thing," she replied with a faint smile, food gone from her mind as she watched the other girl, her mind gone with the wind at the mere sight of her.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue May 04, 2010 2:05 pm

"Yeah, it's goofy, I know." Dakota shrugged, still smiling as she scarfed her food down like a rabid wolf. It was a habit, to eat fast, though most of the time it wasn't as messy as one would believe. "Have you watched the movie?" She inquired.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue May 04, 2010 2:31 pm

"Only once," Kat shrugged, propping her glasses up as they began to slip. "It was during an English lesson, and my teacher kept commenting about how hot Leo was."
Kat shuddered. "I've never liked guys," she admitted.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue May 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Dakota arched a brow, nodding in agreement. "I know, right? Like, they're ok as friends sometimes but they're just otherwise...Blech!" She made a face, mopping up the remaining sauce from her meal with a roll before stuffing it into her mouth. "They don't know a thing about women, and all they do during sex is get pleasure for themselves!" She hmphed, taking a long gulp of her drink.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat May 08, 2010 3:56 am

Kat stared briefly, before extending a hand to Dakota's cheek, wiping off some of the remaining sauce that stained her skin. She couldn't help it, it was a bad habit of hers, and half-way through, she froze abruptly.
"S-sorry," she murmured, somewhat embarrassed.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun May 09, 2010 4:49 am

"It's fine," Dakota smiled, expression warm and friendly. She just liked her cheek being touched, and how Kat carressed it was so gentle and loving that it astounded her.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun May 09, 2010 5:41 am

Kat smiled faintly, her hand gently trailing along Dakota's cheek. She couldn't help but gaze adoringly at her for a while, even though they were attracting stares from surrounding customers.
"So," she murmured softly, "how are you feeling? 'Cause my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest and land in your hands."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun May 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Dakota chuckled, nuzzling Kat's hand gently before kissing the palm. "I'm feeling better then I have in I don't know how long. You just make me feel free, Kat. Wanted, accepted, loved." She stressed, before grinning broadly. "And if your heart landed in my hands I'd keep it safe." She teased.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon May 10, 2010 5:42 am

Kat grinned, then drew back her hand as the waitress came back to slam their bill onto the table. She then reached into her pocket and flicked through her cash before dropping it idly ontop of the bill, glancing over at Dakota with a grin.
"Now then," she said, voice playful and light, "you said dinner and a movie, right?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon May 10, 2010 2:07 pm

"Yeah, but I also said I'd pay for them." Dakota pouted, huffing softly despite the smile on her face. Leave it to Kat to distract her, then pay behind her back. "You're a sly one."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum