Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Love is My Drug RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your Love is My Drug RP Empty Your Love is My Drug RP

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:04 am

New York was surprisingly cold and rainy that evening, just how Riley liked it. It had been like that the night of the…incident. She couldn’t even bring herself to remember as she walked along the sidewalk towards Central Park. Plans with her friends had fallen through, and the only thing she could think to do was walk. She didn’t want to return home to an empty penthouse because her father was never home, and her older brother was off to college.
She hugged her jacket closer to her body, bangs sticking to her forehead as the rain pelted her body viciously. She wore a simple black tee and dark jeans with a leather jacket. Her way to blend in with the other poor slobs, since she normally was more attached to lighter clothes or sportier apparel. Her eyes flickered up to the massive apartment building she passed, it’s expensive penthouses owned only by the wealthy and the stars. She had the complete 3rd floor to herself in fact.
She managed a weary smile for the bellman, which waved and greeted her cheerfully despite the dismal evening. She had a destination already in mind, and wouldn’t be distracted. She crossed the street, jogging at this point to avoid speeding cabs and the occasional tour bus.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Your Love is My Drug RP Empty Re: Your Love is My Drug RP

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:18 am

Shivering from the cold, Sam walked down the narrow street herself, her blonde hair lank across her face. Just having moved into town, she had no idea where she was, becoming confused easily. She groaned, sitting down in the gutter, pulling at her hair in dismay. She then reached into her pocket and pulled out the address her mother had given her. It made no sense at all with her scribbled writing, and she groaned again, more frustratedly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:28 am

Normally Riley paid no mind to other New Yorker’s, but this girl was different. She wasn’t one of her city brethren, but a rare rose among brambles. She paused, gazing down at the blonde with a mix of curiosity and pity on her face. “Hey,” She greeted, voice loud to carry over the rain, “You need any help?” The girl was holding what looked to be an address, and from what little Riley could read it was in another part of town completely. On the other side of Manhattan Island. How long had the girl been walking exactly? “Maybe money for a cab?” She added as an afterthought.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:31 am

Sam looked up, and saw another girl nearby. She couldn't help but stare at her; she was beautiful in her eyes, and the rain just enhanced the effect she gave her.
"U-um," she said, uncertain and anxious, "I think I can manage, but.. thanks."
She tried to smile, but failed, dropping her head as the rain continued to pour down.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:37 am

Riley frowned momentarily, before she crouched in front of Sam, pursuing the subject. “C’mon, let me at least point you in the right direction,” She encouraged, reaching out a tanned hand to tilt the gorgeous blonde’s face to meet hers. The girl’s face was like an angel’s, innocent and naïve, not worn like the people of New York. “Please.” She added with a hint of breathlessness. Honestly she’d felt like she’d had the wind knocked out of her, gazing at this broken angel on the street.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:42 am

Sam shivered, though it wasn't because of the cold; just looking into the other's eyes made her go limp.
"U-um," she stammered, tripping over her words, "I-I.. uh.. y-you are.."
A dark red hue covered her face, and she couldn't say anymore, going silent.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:46 am

Riley quirked a brow, before frowning. “Hey, you’re kind of red. You could be catching a cold.” She murmured in worry, slightly dense at times. “My apartment’s nearby, you can come and dry off, maybe take a hot shower.” She stood, entwining her fingers with the girl’s as she pulled the blonde to her feet. “Follow me.” She didn’t release Sam’s hand, grip tight and warm around the smaller girl’s hand. Protective almost. Loving in a way that neither of them seemed to understand yet.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 am

Sam gulped and followed Riley uncertainly, returning the tender grip upon her hand.
"T-thank you," she managed to mutter, her face still incredibly red, and her hair now sopping wet across her face.
Without thinking, she moved her hands to cling to Riley's arm closely, as a lover would, though she didn't care.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 4:58 am

Riley’s eyes flickered down to Sam as the girl pressed closer to her, though she didn’t mind. It felt wonderful to her all the same, reminded of her things she hadn’t thought of in a while. Some memories good, others bad. “Good evening, Mark.” She nodded to the doorman again, who gave her a mock salute like she often gave him on her way out.
“Have a nice evening, Ms. Callihan!” The old man nodded, his smile only growing at the sight of Sam.
“Will do!” Riley nodded, shaking like a dog the seconded they entered the ornate lobby of the skyscraper. She led the way to the elevators, tapping a button before the doors slid open and they stepped inside. She pressed the bright 3 and thumbed in her code, before glancing back to Sam. “What were you doing all alone in the city this time of the evening anyway?”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 am

Sam sighed, wiping her sopping hair out of her face.
"I'm meant to be staying with my uncle for a few months," she muttered, "my foster family's been having a lot of trouble. So.. they got rid of me for a while."
She leaned her forehead against Riley's shoulder, closing her eyes.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 5:08 am

Riley frowned, pondering on it for a while. Her mother had died when she was young, a suicide. Her brother was off to college on a football scholarship. Her father was busy with work and her? She just sat and played with her inheritance money boredly. “You can stay in my apartment, if you want? I mean, if you don’t like your uncle or whatever. It’s hard to get lost trying to find my home too.” She added.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu May 13, 2010 9:30 am

Sam smiled weakly, still clinging to Riley's arm.
"That sounds nice," she murmured softly, thinking aloud more than anything else. Even though they'd only just met, she felt extremely attached to the other girl, and could tell she was developing a crush upon her.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Riley nodded, gazing at the golden doors before they soundlessly slid apart at the 3rd floor. Which was her entire floor and home. She led the way out, shimmying out of her jacket before hanging it in the spacious coat closet. She shook her head a bit more, before pushing her wet hair back. “You want a shower first? It’s this way.” She padded through the living room and up a small staircase, gesturing to a door-less entryway. “There’s another door before the shower, don’t look so panicked.” She teased, seeing Sam’s face become red at the thought of no door.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri May 14, 2010 3:13 am

Sam shivered, her face going redder by the second, then started moving forward slowly after Riley up the staircase.
"O-okay," she stammered, moving forward before wincing, and falling to her knees, clutching at her chest. A large stain of blood could be seen through her jacket, though she tried to keep it hidden. She had no intention of showing anyone how cruel her foster family was to her, especially before sending her away.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri May 14, 2010 3:19 am

Riley caught sight of it, eyes widening. She jumped the stairs to land beside Sam, gripping the girl's arm and pulling it around her neck for support. "C'mon," She practically dragged the girl up and into the Master bedroom, sitting her on the edge of the large bed. She peeled Sam's jacket off, despite the girl's protest, then faltered at her shirt. "I need this off so I can see what I'm dealing with," She added hesitantly, worry dancing in her icy blue eyes.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri May 14, 2010 3:22 am

Sam winced, clutching at her ribs anxiously, before looking up at Riley briefly. She then hesitantly pulled her shirt up over her head to reveal at least five deep scars across her breasts and chest, and she lowered her hands to cover her chest, though it didn't do much. She lowered her head, her hair hiding her face.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri May 14, 2010 3:29 am

Riley frowned, kneeling as she gazed at the scars. She chewed her lip thoughtfully, wondering what to say. "Who did this to you?" She finally asked, rising to her feet. She dissapeared into the master bath, returning with gauze, disinfectant and pain medicine. She set to work, careful not to cause Sam more pain then the girl was already in. How could someone harm this angelic creature? It didn't make any sense to her.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri May 14, 2010 3:31 am

Sam shook, trying not to let out a cry as she sat, eyes clenched shut tightly.
"M-m-my foster father," she murmured, the words hard to get out of her mouth. "H-h-he did this.."
After that, she couldn't say anymore, as tears had begun to trickle down her cheeks, though she remained silent.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri May 14, 2010 3:34 am

Riley opened her mouth, then shut it. She'd never been in this position before, and didn't know what to say or do. She busied herself with finishing up on Sam's wounds, gently binding the wounds with gauze before pressing her fingers against her lips, then to the bandages just over the scars. "There, all better?" She offered with a weak grin. Her mother had done that when she was little and had gotten a cut, though her mother had also committed suicide when she was five. She raised a hand, carressing Sam's cheek, brushing the tears away with her thumb.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri May 14, 2010 4:05 am

Sam smiled weakly, closing her eyes at Riley's touch against her cheek, blushing slightly.
"T-thank you," she murmured, reaching a hand out to touch Riley's lips with her fingertips softly, wincing every now and then.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri May 14, 2010 4:10 am

Riley blinked in surprise at the touch, but didn't draw back. She kissed the tips of Sam's fingers, gently sucking the tips before releasing the other's fingers. "Any time." She whispered, truly meaning it. "Not that I want you to get hurt again, which you're not going to cause you're not leaving my sight." She said before she could stop herself.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri May 14, 2010 4:12 am

Sam blinked, then smiled broadly, taking Riley's face in her hands to press a tender kiss to her forehead.
"No one's ever really cared about me before," she said after she'd drawn back, "so it means a lot to me.. thank you."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri May 14, 2010 4:37 am

Riley looked stunned at the kiss, swallowing thickly as she slowly met Sam's eyes. "I...You...You're welcome." She finally settled on grinning goofily. She'd never felt like she'd helped someone before, and now it looked as if she finally had.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri May 14, 2010 5:11 am

Sam chuckled weakly, lying back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.
"If it's all right with you," she murmured softly, "I think I'm too weak to shower. So.. I'll just stay like this."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri May 14, 2010 2:05 pm

"It's fine. Want me to get you something to drink or eat though?" Riley shifted to sit on the edge of the bed, watching Sam closely. It was her bed anyway, and her father only came home about once a week to make sure she was still there.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum