Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  WolfRaider Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Riley shivered, arching her back under Sam’s skilled fingers. Being scratched always drove her wild, and a husky moan left her throat a second later, causing her to bite down gently against Sam’s neck to silence them.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Sam smirked to herself, clenching her eyes shut tightly at the feeling of Riley's gentle bites upon her neck.
"Riley," she said softly, pulling back to gaze upon the other with utmost affection, smile never leaving her face. "I don't think you understand how much I love you. We've been through so much together ... plus," she added with a devilish grin, "the sex is great."
She chuckled softly, sitting up, getting out of the bath, quickly grabbing a towel briefly, then dropped it idly, simply standing before her love stark-naked.
"Now then," she said, hands on her curvy hips, smirking even more broadly then before, "you hungry for some more loving?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Riley blinked once, then twice, then a goofy grin spread across her face. "I'm always ready for some lovin'!" She scrambled to follow Sam out of the tub, nearly falling in the process until she stood before her love in a typical military pose. She saluted, feet together, "Ready for some action!" She chuckled, ever playful even in a moment of passion and seriousness.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:00 am

Sam chuckled, then dashed from the bathroom, flopping onto the bed, spread-eagled. She looked over at Riley, her face in an expression of utter lust and wanting.
"Come and get me," she growled, snarling playfully.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Riley growled and prowled forth like a wolf on the prowl until she lunged and landed on Sam. She straddled the other's hips, connecting their lips in a feral kiss of tongue and teeth. She nipped at her love's lips, lust and passion blazing in her eyes, "Think you can take me?" She hissed in challenge.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Sam growled in return, nipping playfully at Riley's lips.
"I doubt that I could even try, my love," she murmured in reply, "you do it so much better than I ever could."
She lifted a leg up and perched it over Riley's shoulder, smirking broadly, growling loudly in wanting.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Riley chuckled, nibbling her way down Sam's neck while her hand ventured between her lover's thighs. She stroked a while, then slipped two fingers inside slowly, not wanting to hurt her lover in any way.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum