Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Whispers in the Dark - Page 5 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark

Post  Cynic Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

With a loud, excited growl, Kat leapt from the carriage, taking Dakota with her by the hand. She landed on her feet, setting her love beside her, crouching low to the forest floor; watching the carriages slowly roll by. Her eyes glowing faintly, she continued to watch until the last carriage passed, and she looked at Dakota, her expression positively naughty. 
"So," she said, a low growl rumbling from her chest, "let's get those robes off.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Dakota had already discarded her robes, balanced on her knees as she watched Kat with an equally naughty expression on her face. It was an expression usually reserved for pranking her sister or doing something in the castle like sneaking out of the dormitories after hours. “The only robes still on are yours, love.” She teased, putting a certain lilt to her voice.
It was needless to say the feast was long forgotten as the two found ways to better occupy their time. They did successfully stumble into the Great Hall unnoticed at the end of the headmaster’s speech and the first year sorting. She grinned as she sat down beside Kat, hair messy, though no one made a comment since her hair was always messy. She gripped her lover’s hand under the table, winking at Riley down the table when their friend turned to face them.
Riley blinked once, then twice, then scooted down to sit across from them. “Oh, you two are sick!” She teased, keeping her voice low. She didn’t mean it, she was actually happy for them. Now if she only had half the luck with her crush Sam. “So you both finally admitted it though? That’s wicked!” She nodded exuberantly. “Oh, did you guys hear about the Triwizard Tournament-”
“Having a dad at the ministry comes in handy sometimes.” Dakota nodded, cutting Riley off as she laughed at the girl’s dumbfounded expression. “How’s Sam?” She knew the two kept contact over the summer through letters.
Riley frowned, “She didn’t mail me once…” She said dejectedly, then launched into food the second it appeared on the table.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Kat raised an eyebrow as Riley began to dig in, though she smiled as a thought occured to her. 
"I'm not hungry," she shrugged. "I think I've already had enough to eat for tonight."
Her grip on Dakota's hand tightened and she grinned, winking slyly at Riley from across the table. 
Her hair, too, was messy, and some blood had dried across her cheek and chin. What could she say? When she and her love where together, they where animals. 
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Riley, on cue, choked and beat herself on the chest several times. “Dogs!” She cried with a playful jab. She managed a weary smile, almost jealous of the couple, but happy for them all the same. She saw an opportunity for teasing the second she realized Dakota was eating. “Looks like you weren’t enough food for her, Kat.” She said slyly, picking at her food.
“Oh, believe me she was beyond enough.” Dakota deadpanned, before turning and wiping at Kat’s cheek. “You know that’s mine,” She whined about the blood, scratching it off until only a few specks were left. “And you bite hard.” She pouted, before giggling when Riley again choked across the table. “Not that I mind of course, your tongue makes up for the biting.”
“TMI!!!” Riley covered her ears, earning looks from surrounding tables.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Kat chuckled, going slightly red at Dakota's touch. 
"You're not too bad yourself, love," she said, with a playful growl. She didn't even care at the slightest at the odd looks she was getting, and that was just for her scars. 
Kat then turned to Riley, frowning slightly. 
"I heard that Sam had a bit of a run-in with a Horntail, since she and her uncle went to Hungaria over the summer," she said in a worried tone. "That may be why she didn't write.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Dakota snuggled into Kat’s side and continued eating. She’d just listen until she saw the opportunity to butt in, which probably wouldn’t take her very long at all. She tried to be quiet, but she couldn’t help it, she liked to talk.
Riley frowned and picked at her partially eaten turkey leg. “I kind of…might of admitted…” She trailed off, “That I liked her the last day of school.” She murmured dejectedly.
“She rejected you?” Dakota’s eyebrows rose. She hadn’t expected that, they’d seemed close and Sam had acted like she would reciprocate the feelings. Looks like she and Kat had both been wrong in that assumption and encouragement.
“Yes she did!” Riley snapped, then shook her head. “I’m sorry…” She apologized with a sigh.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:25 am

Kat reached out a hand and gently patted Riley on the shoulder, trying to be of some comfort.
"I think she may have not noticed what you were saying," she said thoughtfully, "no offence, but.. Sam's kind of oblivious. Sort of like Loony Love-.. I mean, Luna Lovegood."
Kat drew her hand back to scratch her head as she thought, though no more helpful thoughts occurred to her, so she fell silent. It was true that Sam was rather oblivious, but Kat knew that she did indeed like Riley; that was for sure.
Stretching her arms rather obnoxiously, Kat yawned, resting her head on Dakota's shoulder.
"Might have a bit more energy left in me," she murmured with a perverted grin.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:35 pm

“I know I have lots left, comes from stamina building in Qudditch.” Dakota said easily, choosing to be oblivious. Sometimes she missed the hidden meanings in words too, though Riley didn’t miss it this time and it made Dakota look at the girl curiously when she choked. “What’s wrong now?” She huffed, piling desserts on her plate since the food had been changed to all sorts of treats.
“Not in the dormitory, Kat!” Riley was practically pleading, face-planting on the table, “We all sleep in there!” She appreciated that the two loved each other, and wanted to show it, but she didn’t want to see or hear it! She didn’t need to for that matter! “Bunch of perverts…”
“Ooh,” It finally dawned on Dakota and she grinned at Kat, “I didn’t wear you out yet, baby?”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Kat grinned and growled playfully, nuzzling against Dakota's neck as she smirked.
"'Fraid not," she said, still not eating. She then looked at Riley, raising her eyebrows mischieviously.
"And who said we were going to do it in the dormitory?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Dakota pouted, but let it go. She could give it another shot in a while to wear Kat out anyway, and she could surely make it much more fun. “Ah, I was hoping I had.” She said dejectedly.
Riley made a face, “Ew!” She shoved her plate forward, “I feel really sick now! Thanks!” She said sarcastically.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Kat grinned smugly, pulling Dakota close to her side by the waist.
"Oh c'mon Riley," she teased, "you know you'd do the same thing with Sam~. Although," she added, nibbling lightly on a strand of her love's hair, "no one can ever fuck as savagely as us."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Dakota chuckled with a smirk, twining a strand of Kat’s hair around her fingers to play with. “Definitely, we’re much more vicious, but balance love at the same time.” She said wisely as she snuggled further into Kat’s side. She was done with her food, and now just needed a good long nap…or wild sex. Either would work.
Riley huffed, eyeing Kat wearily, “Is that a challenge?” She grumbled. She wouldn’t accept it, knowing she’d lose already. She gave a gentle shrug of her shoulders and snatched a lemon pastry to eat.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Kat smirked and sat in silent thought for a while. That is, until something caught her eye. The enchanted ceiling above now had the moon in plain sight, and Kat's eyes turned ember just by looking at it. Her breathing turning to savage panting, Kat hurriedly got up from the table and ran from the hall, despite the anxious murmurings. Kicking the grand doors open, she fled across to the stone wall, clinging to the bricks in near-literal agony, biting so hard upon her lip to contain a howl she drew blood, and it splattered onto the floor.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Dakota stood, opened her mouth to hush the murmurings but only ended up shutting it and dashing out after Kat. That was the first time she’d been left speechless, and no doubt rumors would swirl, but she didn’t care at this point. She drew her wand slowly from her pocket, fingers sliding over the rich whomping willow wood it had been crafted from. Werewolf fur gave it its magical properties as well, and she almost wanted to snort. It certainly seemed to have pointed to her future all along.
She stepped hesitantly out into the cool night air, listening. Her ears had been honed to hear the snitch, but she also picked up Kat’s moans of agony. She stepped slowly along the wall, running her fingers along the rough stone. “K-Kat…?” She called hesitantly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Hearing Dakota's words and her footsteps, Kat whimpered and backed away, covering her face with her hands. Her scars felt as if someone had pressed a hot iron to them, and they were glowing faintly; though not as much as her eyes, which were a bright, blood crimson.
"D-don't.." she muttered, a definite shake to her voice. "I-I'll just h-hurt you.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Dakota stood there stubbornly, watching Kat. No way was she leaving, running, leaving her lover there to wallow in pain and self-loathing. “No, Kat.” She amazed herself when her voice didn’t tremble once, and grasped that strength in her chest to continue. “I’m not leaving you, you can hurt me if you want. I love you, and dammit I’m not going anywhere!” She finished on a strong note, but her grip on her wand was unsteady. It shook, and her palm had grown so sweaty from fear it was hard to grasp. Her common sense was duking it out with her heart, and her heart was easily winning the contest.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Kat whined and began to tear at her face in pain, blood still dribbling from her chin. She'd ended up clawing deeper, fresh scars into her face because of this, though she didn't stop.
"Dakota; go," she said firmly, though she knew her love wouldn't obey. "Stun me, kill me, do something before I hurt you.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm

“No!” Dakota growled firmly, slipping her wand into her robe pocket before she raised her hands. “Don’t hurt yourself when you could be hurting me, Kat. Just go ahead, let the beast loose. I can handle it.” She stated flatly, sincerely. Her voice was raw with emotion, but she managed to keep all fear and doubt bottled up deep inside.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Kat shook her head, burying her face in her hands as she tried to calm herself, but it was no use; she could feel a howl beginning to grow from her chest. Before she could stop herself, she emitted a long, miserable howl, before sinking to her knees on the ground, still tearing at her flesh.
"Fuck, Dakota, GO!" she practically roared, leaping to her feet, retreating at least sixty feet away.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Dakota flinched at the yell, but merely set out at a dead run after Kat. “No! Make me!” Ok, that was a childish yell, but it was all she could come up with at that point. “I’m not leaving you! If you want to hurt someone, hurt me! Not yourself! Dammit, just…Here I am!” She stopped directly in front of Kat, extending her arms out and stretching her fingers as far as they would go. “Do your worst.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:44 pm

At that, whatever free will Kat had left vanished, and she pounced on Dakota, growling fiercely. She tore her robes from her body and sank a fang into her neck with a sickening 'crunch'. Kat growled and hungrily sucked the blood from her neck and what had splattered onto her skin, then she pulled back, staring blankly with wide scarlet eyes. It was as if she had frozen, her eyes fixed upon the wounds she'd caused, before she leapt back, whimpering, backing away.
"No.. no, no, no, no, NO!" she cried, now reduced to tears at her own actions.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Dakota had yelped on impact, and hadn’t contained the loud whimper at the bite. She raised a hand to her neck shakily, at the blood that was pumping out at a steady pace. How deep had Kat bit? She didn’t know, and her thoughts felt foggy as she gazed at Kat, who looked utterly horrified. She forced herself to sit up, keeping the pressure of her palm against her neck to try and decrease blood-flow. “K-Kat…” She rasped, she wanted to say so many things. Wanted to tell the other it wasn’t her fault, that she still loved her more then life itself.
Then, of course, consciousness slipped through her fingers and she felt herself fall backwards against her torn robes. Her eyes glazed and closed and then the dark cold was all she could see or feel.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Without a second to waste, Kat instantly lifted Dakota up and dashed across the Forbidden Forest's border, coming to settle near Hagrid's hut; hidden in the darkness. She withdrew her own wand from her shredded robes, gently tracing along Dakota's wounds, healing them meekly, though she was shaking so violently it was almost impossible. Once the cuts and scratches had eased, Kat lowered her head and gently lapped at the sores, whimpering and crying softly.
"I'm sorry," she murmured every few seconds, in-between lapping at the wounds. "I'm so sorry.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Hagrid’s booming voice came a second later after Fang’s insistent barking. The half-giant stepped out, a club grasped loosely in hand. “Is someone out here?” He called. He faltered when he saw Dakota, darting over to kneel beside the girl. He felt a pulse, and found deep wounds. They were partially healed, but whoever it was appeared to be inexperienced. He looked around, seeing no one else. “Alright, c’mon,” He gently lifted the Qudditch player into his arms, worry dancing in his eyes. “Let’s get ye back to the castle and let Madam Pomfry have a look at ye.” He swallowed and hurried, managing one jet of light from the tip of his umbrella which was attached to his belt. He burst through the giant doors inside, seeing Professor’s already waiting, and McGonagall looked pissed. “I found her like this near me hut!” He blasted, hoping they’d get off their stunned high horses and help already.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Unable to contain herself any longer, Kat dashed into the castle after Hagrid, following on all-fours as they brought her love into the Hospital Wing. She burst through the doors, skidding to a halt beside Dakota's bed where she lay, ignoring the looks she earned from the teachers. Falling to her knees in front of McGonagall, she whimpered; blood smeared all across her face.
"Professor, it's all my fault!" she rasped, urgency ringing in her voice. "A werewolf bit me over the summer, and-and.."
"That's enough!" McGonogall cut Kat off, lifting the girl to her feet. "Professor Dumbledore has alerted staff to your condition. You may remain here while Madam Pompfrey fixes Caudill up," she added, swiftly pointing to the bed beside Dakota's. Kat nodded silently and sat on the side of the bed, her eyes fixed upon the injuries she herself inflicted, though she didn't make a sound beside an odd whimper as Madam Pompfrey set to work.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum