Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Love is My Drug RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your Love is My Drug RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Love is My Drug RP

Post  Cynic Fri May 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Sam nodded weakly, still clutching at her chest.
"S-some water would be nice," she murmured, her voice breaking slightly as the pain grew more unbearable, before she fell onto her knees to the floor, tearing at her face in agony.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat May 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Riley grit her teeth, before grasping Sam tightly and lifting her into the air. "Don't worry," She was running, careful yet fast. Into the elevator and to the first floor, she didn't even yell at the bellboys and welcome-man, instead darted out and towards the closest hospital. "I'll keep you safe, I promise!"

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat May 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Sam, now extremely weak and frail, could barely understand what was going on; her eyes drifting in and out of focus. Before she could even say anything, she'd slipped into unconsciousness; her face crimson with the scratches she'd dug into her face, hair covering her eyes.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat May 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Riley was in a complete panic the second she got Sam into the Emergency Room where the orderlies took Sam from her and left her in the waiting room. She whimpered, rocking in her chair. This was too much like her mother's death, how she'd reacted. Her nails dug into her knees through her jeans as she tried to focus on anything but the present. Like the news on the TV, or the other people in the room, or even the thrumming of her own heart in her ears.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun May 16, 2010 3:52 am

After some time, Sam was finally left in her room after some difficult procedures and operations. Her ribs and chest were still bleeding uncontrollably, but the doctors had done all they could to control the blow flow, so it wasn't so bad. Sam simply lay in her bed, trying not to cry again from the pain she felt, though it wasn't from the wounds upon her body..
A few minutes after, the nurse that had been checking on Sam came out to the waiting room, and walked over to Riley.
"You came with Sam White?" she asked, though she could tell just by Riley's face that she had. "Just down the hall, room H3, love."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun May 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Riley nearly tripped when she jolted from her seat and down the hall. She'd sat there for hours, and you could tell. She had dark circles under her haunted eyes, and she'd picked at her nails to the point that each finger was bleeding in some way. "Sam," She breathed when she saw the girl, she looked like a mummy in all those bandages. Blood-soaked bandages.
She grimaced and nearly stepped back, but willed herself inside. She drew a chair up beside the bed, taking Sam's hand in her own, entwining their fingers as she soothingly stroked her thumb back and forth. "Sam," She whispered, leaning her forehead against the girl's stomach gently. They barely knew each other, yet she was already intensely attached. Like a love, almost. Maybe this was what it felt like to find your soul-mate. A soul-mate she was so close to losing.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon May 17, 2010 10:21 am

Breathing as if having re-surfaced from the ocean, Sam's eyes flickered open, and she looked down at Riley. She smiled weakly, raising a hand, wincing as she did so, to run a hand through the other's dark hair.
"Y-you.. s-saved me.." she murmured feebly, wincing after every breath. "T-thank.. you.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon May 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Riley caught Sam's wrist, "Save your strength, don't move." She murmured, frowning. "And you're welcome." She added with a weak smile.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon May 17, 2010 2:05 pm

"Screw strength," Sam murmured, taking Riley's face in her hands, "I want you!"
Before she could stop herself, Sam pressed their lips together tenderly. It was official now; she was deeply in love with the other, and somehow, felt that maybe, just maybe, Riley felt the same way.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon May 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Riley's eyes widened, before she kissed back. She put all the love and caring she could muster into the kiss. It left her in awe.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 am

After a minute or two, Sam pulled back for air, though she would've let it last longer if she could. She stared at Riley briefly, before she realized what she'd done, and scooted back into her bed, her face flushing dark red, though she winced, clutching at her chest.
"I-I'm s-sorry," she murmured feebly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue May 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Riley blinked, dazed, befoe getting ahold of herself. "What? No! There's nothing to be sorry about!" She promised with a smile. That had been the best kiss she'd even gotten, from anyone. "You just need to get better so we can have more of those." She whispered before she could stop herself.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 am

Blushing even darker, Sam glanced over at Riley, smiling faintly.
"Maybe," she whispered in reply, crawling feebly across the bed to Riley's front, moving her hands back to her face.
"Thank you for caring," she said softly, "and.. thank you for helping me.. so much."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed May 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Riley tilted her head, enjoy Sam's gentle touch. "Any time," She whispered in promise.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat May 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Sam smiled weakly, pressing her forehead against Riley's gently. She then took her hand in her own gently, interlocking their fingers.
"Why don't you come up here, and join me?" she murmured softly. "But.. close the door.."
She glanced over at the door anxiously, not even caring about the pain through her chest.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat May 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Riley nodded, getting to her feet as she trotted around the bed and to the door, easing it shut. She returned to Sam’s side, crawling tentatively into the bed beside her, gently locking her arms around the girl’s waist. She leaned their foreheads together, smiling as they gently nuzzled noses, “Hey there,” She whispered softly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat May 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Sam smiled, nuzzling back gently, raising a hand to brush her fingertips across Riley's lips.
"Riley," she murmured quietly, "I.. really like.. l-love you.."
She clenched her eyes shut at her own words, blushing furiously.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat May 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Riley’s face heated up, but she smiled nonetheless. “I…I love you too, Sam.” She whispered back, voice raw and sincere. She’d never cared this much about another person before, and it was startling.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun May 23, 2010 8:49 am

Sam opened her eyes and smiled, though her face was still red. She then lay her head against Riley's shoulder, sighing.
"Well.. what are we going to do?" she murmured softly, still wincing slightly, though it wasn't as obvious now.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun May 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Riley shut her eyes, thinking. “Well, you’re going to move in with me for starters. My dad rarely comes by, so it doesn’t matter. Then, when you’re better, I’m gonna give you a New Yorker’s tour of the city!”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon May 24, 2010 9:11 am

Sam smiled, reaching up to touch Riley's face gently.
"That sounds nice, but.. that wasn't what I meant," she said softly. "I mean.. what are we going to do here..?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon May 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Riley paused, thoughts racing through her mind. She was by no means stupid to what they could do, but wasn’t ignorant to Sam’s condition either. “I have an idea, but I don’t know if you can right now.” She whispered, brushing her fingertips over the thick bandages that covered Sam’s chest.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue May 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Sam frowned, face falling slightly.
"I can barely feel it," she lied, smiling weakly at Dakota. Right now, she just wanted to be alone with her, and the pain was no longer distracting.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue May 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Riley exhaled in minor frustration and worry, before leaning in so their lips touched. She put more pressure in gradually, tongue slipping out to lick Sam’s lips. She was pleading for entrance, and hoped she’d get it. She also worried this was a bit too forward.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue May 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Sam positively beamed, emitting a soft purr before parting her lips, allowing Riley to enter her mouth; her own tongue longing for Riley's touch.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum