Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Than Drugs RP

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Better Than Drugs RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Better Than Drugs RP

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:37 am

Kat shook her head again, looking out the window to the passing sky outside.
"Never," she said, biting on her lip roughly. "No arguments."
She went silent again after that, simply looking outside the window, thinking of the night ahead for the two.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:09 pm

"I want to argue cause your wrong on this," She whined in evident dismay at Kat, pouting childishly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:34 am

"Well too bad," Kat said, leaning up slightly to kiss Dakota's cheek. "We've got a date to attend to," she added with a smile.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:10 pm

"True, true." Dakota smiled, parking near the restuarant. She climbed out and jogged around the car to open and hold the door for Kat. "After you, m'lady."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Kat grinned, exiting the car to trip, falling into Dakota's arms.
"U-um," she murmured, a dark blush already covering her cheeks, "s-sorry.."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:01 am

Dakota chuckled good-naturedly, unperturbed as she tenderly held Kat close. "Don't ever apologize for things like this."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Kat blushed darkly, getting back to her feet, though she didn't leave Dakota's arms; she was far too comfortable.
"Kota.." she murmured softly, "don't let me go. Not ever. I know that we've only just met," she added, "but.. I've completely fallen for you."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Dakota smiled, nuzzling the tips of their noses together gently. “I promise to never let you go, Kat.” She said sincerely, leaning their foreheads together as she said it. She was so comfortable, just holding Kat against her like this. She paused at the confession, mouth hanging open in a mild gap, “I’ve fallen for you too, Kat.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:15 pm

A faint smile appeared on Kat's face, though her blush remained as she pulled herself together and reluctantly left Dakota's loving embrace.
"So then," she said, folding her arms behind her back, swinging back and forth on the balls of her feet, "time for a cheesy and cliché romantic dinner?"
She grinned, gently taking Dakota's hand in her own, gripping it tightly, though not hard enough to hurt the girl she so loved.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Dakota entwined their fingers with a playful smile, "I'm into the cliche things," She shrugged casually, unperturbed. She knew it was cheesy, but those things were often the best for dates. "And a movie," She added after some thought. Dinner and a movie was typical and cliche, but it worked!

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:50 am

"A movie, huh?" Kat said as they walked toward the restaurant's entrance. "What kind of movies do you like?"
She herself was into a good comedy or action movie, though she couldn't refuse a soppy chick flick if she was ever asked to go to one.
"Oh," she added, reaching into her jeans pocket to withdraw her wallet, "and I'm paying for this, so get whatever you'd like."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:56 am

"I like any kind of movie, to be honest." Dakota shrugged casually, gazing at Kat with a quirky grin. "Scary ones are the best though, cause the girl jumps into your lap every time something pops up unexpectedly!" She'd thought long and hard to come to that conclusion to...
She faltered at Kat's willingness to pay, before producing her own wallet. "Nuh-uh, I'm paying." She argued stubbornly with a frown.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Kat growled, shoving Dakota playfully in the gut, though not hard enough to hurt her.
"No you're not," she said, "you're our guest, I picked you up. It's the least I can do."
She riffled through the cash in her wallet, checking how much was approximately within it, then nodded as if satisfied, looking back up at Dakota.
"Besides," she added with a smug grin, "you don't have any Australian currency~"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:08 pm

"I-" Dakota opened her mouth to argue, before she looked confused. "It's not the same?" She whined, then childishly stamped a foot. That's what she got for not listening to Jessica about foreign countries, money, and crazy Australian chicks.
On the other hand, considering Jessica had been wrong two accounts, she figured the third would've been wrong too...

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Kat grinned, chuckling softly at Dakota's whine, before wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her close.
"Nope," she murmured, touching Dakota's lips with her fingertips lightly in curiosity. "Completely different, love," she added with a smirk. "Therefore, I am paying."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:54 pm

"Well when we're back in America, I'm so paying." Dakota smiled. "Either way, your money's mine and mine is yours." She said. "Like my heart is yours."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:48 am

Kat grinned, resting her head against Dakota's chest gently.
"Everlasting, True Love, I am yours?" she murmured, quoting from one of her favorite video games. It was somewhat cheesy, but she loved it all the same, like she loved Dakota.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 am

Dakota chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of Kat's head with a warm smile. "You bet." She agreed softly. "That's from Rule of Rose, right?" She was a video game buff, and kept track of nearly every game on the market if she could.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 am

Kat nodded, closing her eyes at Dakota's gentle touch.
"Well, unless you want to spend all of tonight simply standing here like statues," she murmured with a chuckle, "perhaps we should go inside?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Dakota tilted her head, mischief gleaming in her eyes. "I'd stand like a statue forever with you, love. But your right, let's move before the dust settles in." She joked, taking Kat's hand to lead the way once more. They were close, but they just kept stopping to cuddle and ogle each other. It was drawing stares too, not that the two minded.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:29 pm

After about another 5 minutes of stopping and cuddling, the two girls finally made it inside the restaurant, sitting at a secluded booth at the back of the restaurant. Looking through the menu absent-mindedly, Kat slowly slipped her hand across the table, resting it upon Dakota's, her eyes locking onto the other's.
"I can't believe how quickly and hard I've fallen for you," she murmured softly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Dakota held Kat's gaze, entwining their fingers. The menu was long since forgotten now, neither even seemed to notice as the waiter stood impatiently nearby. She smiled faintly, "I know what you mean," She whispered softly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 am

Kat slowly leaned over the table, and captured Dakota's lips in her own, closing her eyes instantly at the tender touch. The waiter stared briefly, then hurried away, sensing that it was indeed a private moment.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Dakota kissed back, eyes fluttering closed. Oh yeah, this vacation was definately turning out to be well worth it afterall. She broke apart when air became needed, panting as she cracked an eye open to peer at Kat, "You kiss by the book." She joked with a warm grin.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Kat smirked slyly, holding Dakota's face gently in her hands, unable to tear her eyes away from the other's.
"Maybe," she chuckled, sitting back down in her seat in the booth, spreading her arms across the railing. She looked over at Dakota for a few moments, then growled.
"C'mere you," she murmured softly, her eyes dancing with what seemed like lust.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum