Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  WolfRaider Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:30 am

Riley purred, arching into Sam's touch eagerly. "If we keep this up, one of us may end up pregnant." She joked, grinding their hips together.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:57 am

Sam laughed, then leaned down, pressing her lips to her lover's neck, nipping lightly at her throat as she continued to knead Riley's upper chest.
"C'mere you," she growled, her nips turning to rough bites, "satisfy my hunger."
She rolled onto her back, pulling Riley ontop of herself, her hair going astray across the bed sheets as she serenely smiled up at her lover; her one strength, yet her one weakness.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:26 am

"Satisfy mine." Riley growled huskily, her feistier, more animalistic side taking hold as she unleashed all her lust onto her poor lover.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:22 am

"Very well, then," Sam smirked, lying back and gazing up at Riley. "Do your worst, my love." Her eyes were set dangerously, yet there was still a loving look beneath the pale blue as she looked at her lover, her hands running through her lover's soft hair gently.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:40 am

Riley nibbled along Sam’s collarbone gently, pausing to lick at the two puncture marks she’d left earlier, which had scabbed over. She sank her teeth in again, marking old territory for at least the third time. “Do you even realize how much I love you?” She asked honestly, drawing back to gaze down at her lover. Her lips and chin were stained crimson from blood, but somehow that made her appear feral and adorable all at the same time.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:48 am

Sam looked up and went silent, thinking for a moment before she sat up slightly, bringing Riley closer to her and pressed their lips to each other's in a passionate, tender kiss. She pulled back, her own lips smeared from the blood on Riley's lips, and smiled warmly.
"You died to save me," she murmured, tracing along Riley's lips with her finger. "You always protected me. If that isn't love, then I don't know what is.."
She then went quiet again, lying back across the bed and staring up at the ceiling.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 am

Riley leaned over her lover once more, attempting to pierce Sam’s eyes with her own. “I’d die for you again, and again, and again, as many times as it took to protect you.” She whispered, voice so sincere it practically cracked as she said it due to the emotion

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:36 am

"And I'd do exactly the same," Sam said softly, brushing a stray strand of hair out of Riley's face. She stared into her lover's eyes briefly, almost becoming lost in them, then captured Riley's lips in a kiss, wrapping her arms around her waist gently. She pulled back after about 2 minutes, continuing to gaze at her love.
"Riley," she murmured, "I've.. got something for you.." She gently lay Riley across the bed and quickly dashed to the bathroom, gathering up her clothes from earlier, and returned to the room, looking through her pants pockets.
"I've been saving this for a while," she said as she searched, finally grasping the item she sought. It was a silver ring, decorated with thin lines of diamond, alongside a medium-sized crystal in the centre. It shined faintly once the light had touched it, and Sam smiled, sitting down beside Riley on the bed.
"This is for you," she said, a faint blush covering her cheeks.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:53 pm

The grin on Riley’s face couldn’t be described as she gently took the ring. It fit her ring finger perfectly, and then her coy side again resurfaced. “Are we engaged now? ‘Cause if we are, I need to get on the ball with getting you an engagement ring.” She murmured, pulling Sam into her lap. She looped her arms around the other girl’s waist, chin resting on her shoulder as she trailed gently kisses up and down Sam’s neck.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:03 pm

"We could be," Sam said softly, "if.. you want to." She pulled back, turning her gaze to Riley's eyes, a look of worry and anxiety glazing over her own pale blue eyes.
"S-Sorry," she said, staring at the floor, "that was stupid of me.." Her cheeks became flushed with dark crimson, her eyes becoming somewhat teary.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Riley cradled Sam’s face in between her hands, before gently kissing her forehead. “I’d love to be engaged to you, and married someday.” She whispered, voice sincere. She then connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:55 am

Sam halted in mild surprise, then kissed back, wrapping her arms loosely around Riley's neck. She raised her hand to lightly stroke the back of the girl's head, running her fingers through her hair. A thought hit her, and she pulled back, smiling weakly, taking Riley's ring-adorned hand in both of her own.
"Riley," she murmured, her face set seriously, "I know that we are underage. But even so, we've done things way above the level of.. adultery," she winked. "You saved me countless times, and you died for me. All because you loved me. And now, I want to show you that I love you.." She bowed her head briefly, sliding off the bed and kneeling on one knee, still holding onto Riley's hand.
"Riley, will you marry me?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:14 am

Riley looked almost ready to choke, before she gave her infamous crooked grin. Tears welled in her eyes, and one slow slipped down her cheek and dripped to the floor. Sam just proposed. Sam just proposed to her. They were engaged to be married. All she had to do was say one little word and it’d be finalized. She swallowed thickly, bending over to press their foreheads together.
“Samantha,” Using her lover’s full-name almost felt foreign on her tongue, but not in an unwanted way. “Yes.” She whispered, and choked at that moment, voice cracking from the emotions surging through her. “I-I will marry y-you.” She pressed a quick kiss to Sam’s lips, but a kiss that conveyed every emotion she felt. Love, lust, passion, happiness, excitement, etc.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:02 am

Sam grinned, taking Riley's face into her hands, kissing her deeply, trying to put all her emotion into it. Engaged; it seemed almost too good to be true. Eventually, Sam pulled back, a trail of saliva connecting the two girls' lips. She smirked, wiping it off her lip.
"Riley," she purred, climbing back onto the bed and onto Riley herself, "my lover.." She leaned down, lightly nipping at the girl's throat, running a hand up and down her lover's chest gently.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Riley was completely at Sam’s mercy…and wouldn’t have had it any other way as she lay there with a content expression on her face. Her lover knew exactly how to work her, what touch or kiss to what area would draw which sound. She was putty in Sam’s hand, and was eager to be such. “I love you…much more then anything in this life, or the next.” She breathed out, breath hitching momentarily at a particular bite above her heart.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 am

Sam smiled at Riley's words, continuing to bite down the girl's chest, leaning back slightly to simply gaze at her, running a hand down her body.
"You're absolutely gorgeous, Riley," she murmured, raising the girl's left hand and biting on her palm. "And best of all," she growled lowly, "you're mine..."
She crawled back on top of her lover, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss, the sweet taste of her lover's blood still on her tongue.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Riley pressed both hands to Sam’s face, blood smearing from her palm across the girl’s cheek as they kissed. Their tongues, instead of waging a war, moved in more of a cooperative dance for once. “Just as much as you are mine.” She whispered huskily against her lover’s lips when they parted, a thin line of saliva and blood connecting their lips. She pressed their lips together again, hand moving down the front of Sam’s pants, plunging into liquid heat.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:40 am

Sam purred softly, pressing herself against the girl gently, running her fingers through her lover's hair, completely lost in the moment, all else forgotten. Her free hand moved to Riley's waist and further downward, happily engaging in the slow, gentle love affair with ease.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Riley arched into Sam's touch, eyes fluttering shut of their own accord. She entangled her fingers in her lover's hair, pulling her face back up into a deep kiss. She ran her hand along the other's side, and further down to slide fingers into liquid heat. It felt almost natural to be like this, meant to be. Which it as.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Sam enthusiastically returned the kiss, settling her hands at Riley's waist, breathing heavily against her lover's neck.
"R-Riley.." she panted, locking gazes with the girl. "You must know that I truly, honestly and deeply love you. I always will, and always have.."
She lightly licked the girl's lips, proceeding to bite roughly down her neck, her hands slipping down into her love's pants without hesitation.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:55 pm

"A-Always." Riley promised, pressing herself closer to Sam as they moved against each other. Mischief slowly gleamed in her eyes. "This would be so much easier without clothes," She whispered into her lover's ear, before nipping at the lobe gently.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Sam smiled.
"Agreed," she said, running a hand across Riley's chest to gently undo her jacket, quickly slipping it off of her. She then proceeded to lift up her lover's shirt and kiss up her chest gently, entangling her fingers within Riley's hair.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Riley gently entwined her fingers in Sam's hair, tugging softly. Her other hand was still down her lover's pants, carressing and thrusting fluidly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:40 am

Sam groaned softly, arching her back as Riley's fingers continued to slide within her. She then lifted her lover's shirt up above her head, pulling it off and chucking it aside hurriedly, and gently trailed a hand to Riley's back, playing with the clip of her bra.
"Riley.." she panted, sitting up on the girl's waist, softly kneading her chest with her free hand. "I have a question for you.."
Her eyes became fixed to Riley's, and she smirked slightly.
"Do you have ... any rope?"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 am

"Not in my room," Riley whispered, suspicious. What could Sam use rope for but something rather kinky? "There's some downstairs." She added softly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum