Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Get Out Alive (SamxRiley RP)

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Riley smiled tiredly, licking Sam’s cheek gently before nuzzling their faces together. “I love you too, Sam.” She whispered sincerely. She enjoyed when they made love immensely, but times like these…as they basked in the afterglow, she loved those moments. She pressed a tender kiss to Sam’s forehead, before just pressing their foreheads together as she allowed her eyes to remain closed.
She was exhausted, and was teetering on the edge of sleep.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Sighing contently, Sam's eyes flickered wide open when she heard the lock click from downstairs. Rolling on her side, taking some of the bed sheets to cover herself, she peeked through her door to see her parents filing through the front door.
"Shit," she muttered under her breath, closing the door abruptly and locking it. She looked down at Riley, her smile vanishing completely. "Riley, you have to go. They.. I.." She stammered, before sinking to the floor, trying to collect her thoughts.
"I want to go with you," she said softly, "but I probably can't.. I'd rather stay with you, than be here." Reaching out to gently pet Nero, she could hear her parents' voices downstairs, echoing up the staircase.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Riley was already pulling on her scattered clothes, pausing to frown in Sam’s direction. “My mom wouldn’t mind, c’mon.” She gestured, sliding the window open as she hopped out onto the roof. She steadied herself, then turned to pull Nero up as well. She waited, hoping Sam would take the offer and go with her. Her mom would be happy Riley actually had a friend over aside from the fat puppy currently sitting on the roof with her now.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Without hesitation, Sam pulled her clothes back on and slipped out the window, joining Riley on the roof. She'd been on it many times before, especially at night to watch the moon, so she knew how to exit onto the street from her room. Taking Riley by the hand, she carefully lead her around the side of the house, sliding downwards onto the grass, landing swiftly on her feet.
"Come on," she called quietly, hoping the inhabitants inside wouldn't hear. "Let's go!"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Riley landed with a thump, not nearly as graceful as Sam was. She grinned sheepishly, before the two darted quickly into the night, Nero hot on their heels. Down the streets, several alleys, and onto an old dumpster. Riley ran, jumping to catch the fire escape ladder, it sliding down with her weight so Sam could get on at street level. “C’mon!” She hissed, not wanting to awaken the landlord of the apartment building as she swiftly climbed, Nero’s head poking from her messenger bag as he got a free ride. Up to the third floor, where she stopped to undo the lock on her window to push it open. “Here’s my room,” She murmured, slipping inside.
It was painted a pale green color, with gentle carpeting. Books, games, movies, her desk, her bed, TV. It was a genuinely comfy room, and was quite open and airy.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:27 pm

"Nice!" Sam commented as she landed on the floor, her eyes dancing across the room. She slid down the wall, panting slightly from the journey, running a hand through her hair. Looking up, she could see the light of the moon from outside the window, and stood up immediately.
"Look," she said, leaning out to gaze at it. It was full, and looked absolutely astonishing. "It's amazing, isn't it?" Suddenly, she was yanked forward by the neck; her moon pendant had somehow moved into the moon's light, and had started to glow greatly. Staring wide-eyed, it's glow faded as soon as it had started. Leaning back inside, she continued to stare at it, before looking up at Riley.
"Well that was dramatic," she said, leaning her arm against the wall to support her. As soon as her hand had made contact with the wall, the wallpaper immediately froze over, and Sam jumped back, staring at it. Before long the ice that had formed melted into nothing, leaving no trace of it's existence.
"Holy.." Sam said, a grin etching across her face. "Now that's wicked."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Riley’s eyes widened, before she grinned slowly. “Awesome!” She said like a little kid would, taking Sam’s hand briefly in her own before she quickly recoiled. Ice hang from her hand, before it began to melt and drip to the floor. “Every time I touch you now I freeze…” She observed unhappily. It was a wicked thing, and it was clearly Sam’s prophesied powers awakening, but Riley dang well didn’t want to freeze up every time she and her soul-mate tried to touch each other.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Frowning, Sam shook her hand and the ice shattered, disappearing slowly.
"Interesting," she said, flexing her fingers as she scratched her chin thoughtfully. "Maybe.. if your pendant catches sunlight, your powers might activate too!" she said eagerly, grinning like a child. She then wrapped an arm around Riley's waist, tugging her towards herself.
"And don't worry," she continued, "I'll control my powers. Although, I don't think my other 'powers' may do so well against you." She gently kissed her love's forehead, nuzzling their noses together.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 pm

"Yeah, maybe." Riley said wearily, having a bad feeling about her own powers. Fire was destructive, and she wasn't known to have the best self-control about anything. Not with her sex-drive, her temper, her emotions, nothing. She shut her eyes, before hesitantly reopening them with a worried glint in them. "What if...What if I hurt you?" She asked, swallowing thickly then.
"I couldn't live with myself."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Frowning immediately, Sam hugged Riley closely, her arms wrapped tightly around her.
"I know you wouldn't have meant it," she said softly, "and I would never leave you. No matter what happens. We made a promise to each other, remember?" She pulled back to gaze upon Riley, kissing her chin gently.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Riley shook her head still, giving in on the outside but having inner turmoil on the inside. "If you say so." She shook her head, pausing when she heard the door to her room open. She turned just slightly, smiling weakly towards her mother. "Hi mom."
Tara's brow furrowed for a moment, before she smiled warmly. "You didn't tell me you were having a friend over. It's good for you. Dinner's ready." She said easily, shutting the door as she left.
"You hungry?" Riley asked, she was herself, but wouldn't go eat if Sam wasn't.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:57 pm

"I'm alright," Sam said, sitting down on the edge of Riley's bed. She stared at the floor, lost in thought. "You go, I'll be ok." Averting her gaze to stare at her feet, she couldn't help but lie. What if Riley did hurt her? What if she hurt Riley by mistake? Or worse.. killed her? Sam tried to push the thought out of her mind, biting down on her bottom lip roughly.
"You go," she repeated, not looking up from the floor, her head bowed, hair astray over her face.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Riley pouted pitifully, before sitting down beside Sam stubbornly. “I’m not going anywhere without you.” She grunted out. She could be as stubborn as a mule, and was refusing to budge. “What’s wrong?” She asked weakly then, brow furrowed as she tried to get eye contact with Sam. She failed, and her frown only deepened. “Did I do something wrong? Whatever I did, I’m sorry.” Her voice sounded pleading now.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:23 am

"Nothing," Sam said, taking one of Riley's hands in hers. "Just.. thinking about things." She sighed, and laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.
"I guess I'm pretty tired too," she said softly, nudging Riley's rear with her foot, smiling gently. "I mean, you were pretty feisty back there." She winked, chuckling to herself.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:42 am

Riley chuckled, shifting to sit sideways, watching Sam. “You were just as feisty.” She pointed out just before giving a tired yawn. Food was appealing, but sleeping next to Sam sounded like utter heaven to the raven-haired teen. She scooted back, before stretching out alongside Sam, content to be beside the girl. That was her place, as Sam’s lover and protector.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 am

Sam turned on her side, so that she was face-to-face with her lover. She smiled, burrowing her head into Riley's neck, sighing contently as she wrapped an arm around her waist.
"You don't have to stay with me you know," Sam murmured softly, "you can go and eat if you want to. I don't mind." She didn't, really, but it was nice to simply lie there with her love, Nero curling up beside them.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:19 am

Nero curled himself into the crook where Sam’s legs curled back, snoozing contently a second later. He was lazy, but as he grew older he’d grow out of it. Hellhounds were quite the hyper, fiery beings, even though he didn’t look it now, he would later.
“I’d rather stay with you.” Riley murmured, eyes closed as she wrapped her arms loosely around Sam’s waist. Heaven. Here was her heaven, next to Sam. Her oxygen, her only one.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 am

Her eyelids drooping, Sam was becoming even more drowsy by the minute.
"Good night," she whispered, pressing her lips to Riley's forehead. "I love you." And before she knew it, she had sunk into a deep sleep, completely content as she slept in her lover's waist, Nero below her waist.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:51 am

“I love you too.” Came the sincere whisper, before Riley met the same sleepy fate as Sam. The following morning, light filtered through the window into the bedroom. It didn’t quite reach Riley’s pendant, but it cast a peaceful light across the sleeping lovers.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:40 am

Sam stirred and opened her eyes slowly, blinking to adjust to the light. She sat up, being careful not to disturb the sleeping Riley beside her, and yawned, scratching Nero behind the ear. She looked down and noticed a blanket that had been on top of the two. Maybe Riley's mother had come in and seen them both? It worried Sam slightly, but it didn't matter at the moment as she looked upon her love: she was adorable while she was sleeping. It made Sam want to kiss her awake, which she then proceeded to do.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Riley slowly was brought into the world of consciousness, before a drowsy smile spread across her features. “Hi…” She whispered, voice husky from sleep. She sat up slightly, weight on her elbows as they shared another tender morning kiss. She nuzzled their faces together, then patted Nero on the head when he sleepily raised his own head from beneath the warm covers.
A second later the girl was on the floor, however, when her necklace caught the light and gave a sharp tug. She lay there for a moment, blinking dumbfoundedly. “Talk about a wake-up call.” She groaned, pressing her palms against the floor to push up only to have a fire ignite at each point.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Her eyes widening, Sam fell off the bed with a yelp, landing on her back on the floor.
"Riley!" she half-yelled, getting up off the floor. "Your powers!" Her eyes were fixated to the burning flames on the floor, different shades of red and blue. She could hear Nero whimpering on the bed in fear of the flames, but Sam herself felt no fear. They were almost.. hypnotizing.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 pm

“Ah! Man!” Riley whapped at each flame until it went out, examining her palms briefly. Two sun-like tattoos had been burnt there, and were still glowing, but gradually dimming. “Woah.” She breathed, before her eyes flickered to meet Sam’s. “Guess you’re not the only one accident prone…” She whispered, to awed to be worried at the moment. She glanced to Nero, smiling apologetically. “It’s alright, calm down.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 am

Sam continued to stare, smiling broadly.
"So then, Miss Firepower," she smirked, "like your new powers? Or are you just going to set the room on fire." She poked her tongue out mischeviously, before tackling Riley to the floor, and kissing her chin.
"Do you want to go back to bed, or head downstairs?" she asked, tilting her head sideways as she sat at her love's waist.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 am

Riley chuckled, flipping them so she pinned Sam’s wrist down gently, trailing heated kisses along the girl’s throat. “I think I’ll just take you on the floor, my snow white queen.” She commented huskily, nipping at the skin just beneath her lover’s ear.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum