Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Whispers in the Dark - Page 4 Empty Re: Whispers in the Dark

Post  WolfRaider Sat May 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Dakota glanced back down to Kat, smiling weakly. "4th years and below can't." She stuck her tongue out gently, "I'm going to enter though."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun May 16, 2010 3:48 am

Smirking to herself, Kat leaned up and gently bit on Dakota's tongue, raising an eyebrow.
"If you're going to die, I'm going down with you," she said softly, her tone and face serious.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun May 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Dakota quirked a brow, expression neutral. "Nobody said I was gonna die, I might just win." She said optimistically, entwining her fingers gently with Kat's. "And you can't enter, so don't even worry about it."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon May 17, 2010 10:20 am

Kat frowned, turning away.
"I'm sort of afraid, though.." she muttered. "I mean.. there is the chance that you'll.. yeah."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon May 17, 2010 2:00 pm

"I haven't even been chosen yet," Dakota pointed out, popping the top on a Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean carton, "So don't worry."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue May 18, 2010 11:35 am

Kat grunted, still unconvinced. She folded her arms across her chest grumpily, and turned to look out the window; her scars reflecting brightly from the window.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Dakota watched with a small frown, feeling the train easing to a stop. "Guess we've reached the station," She slid the compartment door open to peer out. Everyone was crowding the corridor, eager to get off and get to the feast. She could hear her sister yelling at people, stretching her Prefect power most likely.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat May 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Kat got up from her seat and slid through the compartment door, then glared at all the people. She then took Dakota by the hand, and growled loudly at the crowd, making most of them jump out of their skin. Then, ignoring their stares and anxious looks, she lead Dakota down the corridor and onto the platform, burying her hands in the pockets of her robes.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 pm

“Making sure people know what’s yours?” Dakota joked, before looking ahead as they stepped off the train car to the platform. A chilly breeze blew, causing their robes to gently billow. Her eyes found the castle peaks soaring high ahead, and she traced them mentally, “Something’s going to happen, Kat…” She murmured quietly, swallowing. She could feel it in the air, feel it in every fiber of her being.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun May 23, 2010 8:48 am

"Yup," Kat murmured, before grinning over at Dakota. "I'm going to be taking you differently this year~ Screw doggy, I'm doing it werewolf style!" she chuckled, brushing her fingertips across the scars on her own face with a frown, lowering her gaze to her feet.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun May 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Dakota flushed, before stopping, causing Kat to stop. She lifted the girl’s face by her chin with her thumb and forefinger, kissing her forehead. “Hey, don’t be sad. Tomorrow night I’ll be a werewolf to, and if someone says something bad, they’re saying it to both of us. You’re not alone.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon May 24, 2010 9:12 am

Kat nodded.
"Yeah.." she said, "and if anyone says something bad about you, I'll rip 'em to shreds!" she growled menacingly, a broad grin covering her face.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon May 24, 2010 2:06 pm

“You’re going to behave.” Dakota deadpanned as they climbed aboard one of the open-topped carriages that would pull them to the castle. She reclined back, propping her feet up casually, allowing her eyes to flutter shut. She chuckled to herself suddenly, “And if you don’t behave,” She continued, “I’ll just have to spank you.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue May 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Kat whined, tilting her head sideways to grin at Dakota.
"But that won't work," she said as the carriage began to move, "because I might like it~"
She then moved across to sit beside Dakota, wrapping her arms around her protectively.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue May 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Dakota chuckled in amusement, leaning into the embrace. She allowed her eyes to close, feeling perfectly safe and at ease with Kat. She knew the girl would keep fight for her, would keep anyone at bay. “That’s true, you do the opposite of what normal people do half the time.” She teased, raising her head to kiss Kat’s nose.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 am

"Well, I'm not exactly normal, am I?" Kat chuckled, tilting her head to drag her tongue across Dakota's cheek slowly and tenderly. "I mean, I'm a witch, as you are, and a werewolf, as you soon will be."
Although she was looking forward to it, Kat frowned at the thought; raising her hand to touch her scars again in worry. What if something went wrong? What if she hurt Dakota? Or worse..
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm

“Good point.” Dakota nodded in agreement, reclining against Kat. She loved the girl’s touch, loved feeling it against her skin. She knew what that worried glint dancing behind Kat’s eyes was about, she knew very well. “Nothing’s going to happen, Kat. Everything will be fine. We’ll be fine.”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:33 am

Kat sighed, wrapping an arm around Dakota's waist to pull her close to herself, whining softly. Her gaze flickered to the sky, where the near-full moon could be seen, hidden behind the dark clouds. She frowned again, then clapped her hands over her mouth when the strong desire to howl surged through her muscles. She then got up, pulled the roof across the carriage, and, now that there was some privacy, fell to her knees on the carriage floor, howling deeply.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:32 am

Dakota flinched, but quickly recovered as she pressed her hands against Kat's shoulders. "It's ok, let it out." She murmured like it was just a child throwing a temper tantrum. It could be compared to that almost. "Does sex help?" She smiled crookedly, hoping to make Kat smile or laugh. Maybe even take her up on the offer despite her teasing earlier about not being 'ready'.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:34 am

Groaning, Kat looked up at Dakota, her eyes now a light ember color. She smiled faintly, scratching at the scars upon her face absent-mindedly, then got to her feet, brushing off the dust from her robes, looking at Dakota.
"That was dramatic," she said, grinning. "And in answer to your question; yes~"
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:37 am

Dakota giggled, before nuzzling Kat's face with a smile. "Well, I'm here if you want to relieve the stress coarsing through your body!"

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 am

Kat smirked, sitting back down beside the other, laying her head in her lap.
"Maybe later," she said softly, raising her hand to stroke Dakota's cheek with her fingertips. "If you want, that is."
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:56 am

"If it makes you better, hell yeah I want it." Dakota leaned gingerly into the touch, clearly content as she smiled. She didn't mind Kat's head in her lap, she absentmindedly ran her fingers through the girl's hair.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Watching Dakota with pale golden eyes, Kat sat up and instantly leapt to her feet, opening the carriage door, not even caring that they were still moving. Turning to gaze at Dakota, she smirked; her scars visibly standing out against her face.
"How about a quick one?" she said, grinning.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Dakota looked up at the rapidly darkening sky skeptically, then back to Kat, then to the surrounding portion of the Forbidden Forest. “What if we get caught?” She asked slowly. It wasn’t that she hated to break the rules; it was just she didn’t want to damage her rep with the professors or headmaster. She was the star Qudditch player for Gryffindor, and made mostly top marks in classes. Well, aside from Potions, which often blew up in her face horribly.
“But…” She trailed off, licking her lips in anticipation as she stood and grasped Kat’s hand, “I’m game!”

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum