Rose Garden Orphanage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better Than Drugs RP

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Better Than Drugs RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Better Than Drugs RP

Post  WolfRaider Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:31 pm

When air became needed Dakota drew back, grinning gently down at Kat. She nuzzled their faces together with a smile, before pausing when someone cleared their throat and she looked away. "Hi cousin..."
Jennifer quirked a brow, looking more amused the anything. "Nice. Just don't have sex on my couch!" She rolled her eyes playfully.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:46 am

Kat chuckled, purring against Dakota's neck.
"No guarantees," she smiled, turning to Jennifer, smirking slyly. She couldn't help but grin; it felt good to have Dakota close to her.
"Anyway," she said, turning back to Dakota, "we still need to figure out how much time we want to spend out tonight."
She gently raised a hand to brush away a few strands of hair that had gone astray on the girl's face, smiling broadly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:51 am

"All night, every night." Dakota grinned innocently.
She didn't want to leave Kat's side, ever at this point. Those feelings were foreign, but nice all the same and they made her smile. She brushed her fingertips across Kat's cheek, kissing the girl's nose gently.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:56 am

"Sounds good to me," Kat chuckled in agreement, closing her eyes at the other's touch. She would admit it now; she was head over heels in love with the girl by now. She just hoped she wouldn't stuff it up.
She softly growled, nuzzling against Dakota's neck affectionately.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 am

Dakota growled playfully in return, nipping at Kat's cheek and neck. "Now I really am hungry, let's go out." She said, gently standing as she took Kat's hand in her own. She pulled the other to her feet, smiling warmly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 am

Kat smiled as she was pulled to her feet, wrapping an arm loosely around Dakota's waist.
"I think I know just the place, too," she said, leaning up to lick the girl's cheek softly with a purr.
There was a quaint little restaurant in the centre of town she had only ever been to once, but knew it was the perfect place to dine with Dakota.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:13 am

"You wanna drive this time?" Dakota grinned, waving the keys playfully in front of Kat's face. After the horrifying drive by herself in this new place, she wasn't keen on being behind the wheel for a second time in the same day.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:36 am

Kat smiled sheepishly, clutching at the side of her arm anxiously.
"Kota," she said, "I can't drive. I'm too young." She smiled meekly, chewing her lip roughly.
"But," she continued, "I'm much more awake this time, so I can help get us there. But, just to make sure.."
She then took Dakota's face in her hands and tenderly pressed their lips together once more, closing her eyes blissfully at the feeling.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:06 am

Dakota's eyes fluttered closed happily, feeling quite swept off her feet as they parted. She gave a playful salute a second later, her trademark when she felt goofy or embarrassed or was trying to show-out in front of a crush, "Aye, aye, captain!" She chuckled good-naturedly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Kat smiled, then slipped a hand sneakily into Dakota's back pocket, withdrawing the car keys with a sly smirk.
"Let's go, sexy," she said with a wink, glancing over at Jennifer.
"We'll try to be back by midnight, so don't worry about us," she said, wrapping an arm around Dakota's waist.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Dakota grinned as the keys were dropped on her palm, sliding into the driver's side of the sports car. She slid the key into the ignition, revving the engine several times as she laughed. The expression on Jennifer's face was priceless.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Slipping into the available seat next to Dakota, Kat laughed as she glanced back at Jennifer. She licked Dakota's cheek with a sly smirk.
"Let's go!" she said, chuckling softly at the sound of the engine.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 am

The car tore from the drive, leaving a very stunned woman in it's wake. "We're going to end up giving her a heart attack, y'know?" Dakota chuckled in amusement.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:46 am

"Yeah," Kat agreed, "but oh well. Let's have some fun," she added with a growl, leaning over to nibble lightly on Dakota's ear. She could tell it was going to be a very pleasureable evening for the both of them, though her stomach seemed to be filled with butterflies.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am

"And what do you mean by that?" Dakota grinned, expression slightly naughty. "Fun as in 'fun fun' or fun as in 'I'm gonna have fun with you tonight'?" She chuckled.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 am

"I'll leave that for you to figure out," Kat replied with a smirk, "but we'll see how our date goes."
She gently rested against Dakota's shoulder, yawning slightly, though she felt very much awake.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:11 am

"Good point," Dakota agreed, keeping her eyes on the road. Her eyes flickered to Kat and she smiled softly. "Don't fall asleep on me again unless you want us lost somewhere in the outback with kangaroo's or whatever."

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:15 am

"Yeah, might come across some ninja Koalas," Kat said with a chuckle, rubbing at her eyes. "And I'm fine, had a pretty good nap. Although," she added, "it was much better just watching you sleep in my lap."
Very slowly and gently, she wrapped her arm around Dakota's left arm which she was resting on, and lightly kissed her cheek.
"I love you, you know," she said softly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:22 am

Dakota blushed lightly, the one side of her mouth pulled back in a crooked grin. "I know. I love you too." She murmured. If Kat did one more cute thing, the car would probably end up wrecking due to the driver taking her eyes off the road one too many times.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 am

"I should probably let you drive now," Kat said with a smile, "otherwise we'll end up in a car wreck."
She went quiet after that, resting against Dakota's shoulder, holding onto the side of her arm gently. Although her expression appeared neutral, she couldn't fight off the lingering butterflies in her stomach of the night ahead of them. Yes, she was nervous, she would admit to that. But she was also extremely excited, just to have some time with the one she had fallen for so rapidly.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 am

Dakota was quiet too, just enjoying the comfortable silence between them. It wasn't tense, or forced, it was natural and content due to just being in one another's presence. "Your really pretty, y'know?" She murmured after a long moment. Pity she often had a hard time keeping her mouth closed for long periods of time.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:42 am

Kat shook her head.
"No," she said, "I'm nothing compared to you, Kota."
In her own mind, it was true. She'd never been called 'beautiful' or 'cute', or anything of the sort. It was foreign, although she did like it all the same.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 am

"Me? I'm a ragamuffin!" Dakota shook her head, amusement in her eyes. "You now, your gorgeous. I'm just lucky your a single girl, huh? Got my decent shot at you." She commented lightly.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:50 am

Kat shook her head again, though a broad smile danced across her face.
"I've pretty much always been single," she noted. "No one wants to date a loser like me."
This was true; she'd always been teased and bullied, leaving her isolated and alone.
Cynic
Cynic
Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfRaider Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 am

"Hey now, your no loser!" Dakota objected, gesturing at herself for a moment. "Me, I'm a loser. You, your like, Homecoming Queen material!" She shook her head, not believing her ears.

WolfRaider
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum